11-25-12 08:14 PM
162 1234 ...
tools
    I purchased an unlock code from cellunlock.net but after unlocking the phone still show "Activation Required" on my sprint 9630,how to remove it?
    08-10-09 10:31 AM
    I purchased an unlock code from cellunlock.net but after unlocking the phone still show "Activation Required" on my sprint 9630,how to remove it?
    You need to type ##000000 and then the SEND key. In that menu you will have to program your cell phone number and then press the Berry Key (left of trackball) and then save. The phone will reboot and that message will dissapear
    08-10-09 10:32 AM
    You need to type ##000000 and then the SEND key. In that menu you will have to program your cell phone number and then press the Berry Key (left of trackball) and then save. The phone will reboot and that message will dissapear
    I tried both ##000000 and ##111111 it says invalid password when i put in.
    what's wrong?
    08-10-09 11:37 AM
    I tried both ##000000 and ##111111 it says invalid password when i put in.
    what's wrong?
    From which provider is your Blackberry from?
    08-10-09 11:38 AM
    From which provider is your Blackberry from?
    from sprint
    08-10-09 12:09 PM
    Hi
    on that screen type "mepd" without the quotes. If you see:

Network Active= Locked
    Network Enabled= Locked

Network Inactive= Unlocked
    Network Disabled= Unlocked
    Here's what I see:
    ID: #
    Personalization
    SIM = Disabled
    Network = Disabled
    Network Subset = Disabled
    Service Provider = Disabled
    Corporate = Disabled

By this information, I would guess that the phone is "locked." Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    08-10-09 12:57 PM
    Here's what I see:
    Personalization
    SIM = Disabled
    Network = Disabled
    Corporate = Disabled

By this information, I would guess that the phone is "locked." Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    That means your phone is unlocked
    08-10-09 01:01 PM
    CellUnlock, Thanks so much.
    08-10-09 01:04 PM
    Here's what I see:
    Personalization
    SIM = Disabled
    Network = Disabled
    Corporate = Disabled

I verified it with Sprint and they said it was defiantly "UNLOCKED" I am happy because I didn't have to do anything, the phone was already unlocked.
    08-10-09 01:07 PM
    I'm going to have to look at mine when it gets shipped to me, great thread!!
    08-10-09 01:14 PM
    Just a quick update to let you all know that we are now able to get the Sprint Tour 9630 Unlock Codes within 6-24 Hours now. No more waiting 5-12 Business Days!

Once again, before you pay for the unlocking service:

-if you're a SPRINT customer, you can call them and they will give you the code for free

-a lot of Sprints units are being shipped unlocked now, so make sure you go to Options/Advanced Options/SIM Card and then type "mepd" without the quotes. If you see "Network-Inactive or "Network-Disabled" that means your phone is already unlocked and you don't need to buy a code.

If you have any questions, feel free to post, PM or call us!
    08-10-09 01:50 PM
    Does this apply to Telus, Cause I'm still waiting since the 6th.

Just a quick update to let you all know that we are now able to get the Sprint Tour 9630 Unlock Codes within 6-24 Hours now. No more waiting 5-12 Business Days!
    08-10-09 03:04 PM
    Does this apply to Telus, Cause I'm still waiting since the 6th.
    Not yet, 6-24 hours service for Telus/Bell will be available in the coming days. Your code will be in today
    08-10-09 03:05 PM
    Did you guys resolve the "No Circuit/available Channel" problem when unlocking the Tour and using it on a T-mobile SIM card? Because I want to buy a Tour but I'm worried if it's not going to work with T-mobile.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/un...oblems-267406/

Thank you.
    08-10-09 05:21 PM
    i called sprint and they gave me the 16 digit number and ka-pow.....worked great....tried with t-mo card and att card and everything perfect.....i took AlwaysLostSometimes adv and all is good.....thanks friend....
    08-10-09 05:42 PM
    i called sprint and they gave me the 16 digit number and ka-pow.....worked great....tried with t-mo card and att card and everything perfect.....i took AlwaysLostSometimes adv and all is good.....thanks friend....
    08-10-09 05:42 PM
    I got a brand new sealed Blackberry Tour from sprint and I went and bought an unlock code and waited almost two weeks. I was having trouble getting the device to unlock and it never registered to me that Sprint sent the devices unlocked, 25 bucks down the drain! but yeah anyone who buys a sprint blackberry tour make sure you check to see if your device is already unlocked from the manufacture!
    08-10-09 07:48 PM
    Is there anyway to solve my "activation required" screen for my sprint tour mr.cellunlock since i bought the code from you
    08-10-09 08:55 PM
    Anyone know why it doesnt register the SIM, the internet doesnt work and the BBM doesnt work? This Sprint 9630 came unlocked.

Need help sitting here in Bogota Colombia and no way to make this work!!!!
    08-10-09 09:00 PM
    I purchased the tour unlock code and following the instructions to unlock it but when I get to step 4, it does nothing so I can't enter the unlock code... The step that tells me to type in MEP2 does nothing, has anyone encountered this issue and is there a way to fix this?

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked
    08-11-09 05:51 PM
    I purchased the tour unlock code and following the instructions to unlock it but when I get to step 4, it does nothing so I can't enter the unlock code... The step that tells me to type in MEP2 does nothing, has anyone encountered this issue and is there a way to fix this?

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked
    Do you have a SIM card in the phone? also what do you see next to Network when you get to the Personalisation screen after typing mepd?
    08-11-09 05:58 PM
    I have a TMOBILE sim inserted into the phone, and Network states "Disabled"
    08-11-09 06:12 PM
    I have a TMOBILE sim inserted into the phone, and Network states "Disabled"
    That means your phone is now unlocked, you can go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and then select 2G and then you will be able to use your SIM card.
    08-11-09 06:13 PM
    oh wow... so my phone has been unlocked this whole entire time. i bought the unlock code for nothing! haha
    08-11-09 06:16 PM
    oh wow... so my phone has been unlocked this whole entire time. i bought the unlock code for nothing! haha
    We can give you credit for it
    08-11-09 06:17 PM
162 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD