Hy everyone,

I tried to unlock my phone with a code provided from the internet, but apparently it did not work because my phone still steyed locked. The mistake I did was that I hit several times the red button to exit, but this counted as an attempt to enter the code, so I am on "0 attempts left" now !
    I found several treads about this, they were talking about an "hardlock" and that there where some companies on the internet who would unlock it for you if you sent it to them, but my question is:

Is there any software to download available so that i could do this on my own?

I got an Pearl 3G, bought a month ago at VirginMobile Canada

thanks!
    09-30-10 04:43 PM
    Unlocking software is usually a few hundred dollars.

if the phone is new, exchange it and start over again.
    make up an issue or something.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/un...tempts-489162/
    is a lengthy forum on your issue.

use the forum search feature and see how people made out.

good luck!

I would find a local shop that does cable unlocks in person and do it there.
    09-30-10 04:48 PM
    There isn't anyh software but a special machine called DM3 that will reset it. Problem is that you can only take it to DM3 service centers. We don't have this service available but there is a company in England that does it. I don't know the name off hand but i'll get back to you if I find out. What carrier are you with?
    09-30-10 05:07 PM
    There isn't anyh software but a special machine called DM3 that will reset it. Problem is that you can only take it to DM3 service centers. We don't have this service available but there is a company in England that does it. I don't know the name off hand but i'll get back to you if I find out. What carrier are you with?
    He says he is in Canada with Virgin... read the post
    why would you talk to him about England?

and there is a DM3 shop in Vancouver.

and DM3 isnt supporting the 9100 yet

Blackberry unlock | DM3 Unlocking Service
    09-30-10 05:11 PM
    Hy everyone,

I tried to unlock my phone with a code provided from the internet, but apparently it did not work because my phone still steyed locked. The mistake I did was that I hit several times the red button to exit, but this counted as an attempt to enter the code, so I am on "0 attempts left" now !
    I found several treads about this, they were talking about an "hardlock" and that there where some companies on the internet who would unlock it for you if you sent it to them, but my question is:

Is there any software to download available so that i could do this on my own?

I got an Pearl 3G, bought a month ago at VirginMobile Canada

thanks!
    You need to take it to a local unlocker and have them unlock it via software.
    10-03-10 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD