Hey guys.

Just bought a Storm 2 (have an 8900 atm) and was hoping you could recommend some unlock sites for me? The phone is locked to UK Vodafone at the moment, and I'm currently on O2 but am moving over to Orange in the new year.

If you could recommend some unlock services, that'd be great. Definitely the sort of service you want recommended to you, and advertised through word of mouth than searching and trying to choose from a list.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to setting up my Storm 2 this week.
    Chris
    12-14-09 08:36 PM
    Look in the BB UNLOCKING forum here on CB. There are several unlockers in there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 09:42 PM
    Let us know we can definitely unlock it for you.
    12-14-09 09:47 PM
    There are a bunch of us unlockers on Crackberry.com, and most of us have great reviews on the board. Feel free to ask us any questions you might have
    12-14-09 10:56 PM
    Hey guys.

Just bought a Storm 2 (have an 8900 atm) and was hoping you could recommend some unlock sites for me? The phone is locked to UK Vodafone at the moment, and I'm currently on O2 but am moving over to Orange in the new year.

If you could recommend some unlock services, that'd be great. Definitely the sort of service you want recommended to you, and advertised through word of mouth than searching and trying to choose from a list.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to setting up my Storm 2 this week.
    Chris
    Same here, we can help you unlock your phone and you can check our feedback all across the forums.
    12-15-09 12:07 AM
    I have Blackberry Tour 9630 Smartphone I had used on Horizon and I want to unlock it to be used on AT&T can you help?
    12-15-09 08:21 PM
    I have Blackberry Tour 9630 Smartphone I had used on Horizon and I want to unlock it to be used on AT&T can you help?
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry Code is emailed within a couple of minutes.
    12-15-09 08:23 PM
    Lots of good unlocker service providers here on crackberry, My favorite it UniquePhones, they unlocked my Storm for me so I am a satisfied customer. Teier link is in my sig file below VVVV
    12-16-09 01:43 PM
    We have an affiliate program as well
    12-16-09 01:57 PM
    We can unlock the phone for you. Check out our feedback page. Instant unlocks usually
    12-18-09 08:27 PM
    I love the weekly spamming....
    12-18-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD