Anyone know any bold unlocking service that i can trust? do i have to send my phone? thx
    05-05-09 05:55 PM
    Try your carrier before you pay. You are going overseas, aren't you? ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 06:14 PM
    yea just tell them that you go oversea's and need the phone etc. and usually they should give you the unlock code without problems.

tell them your aunt died or some stuff to make them believe you are in a crisis and really need it
    05-05-09 07:09 PM
    You won't need to makeup a drastic story like that. Just call, begin the convo by saying "Hey look I got word today that I gotta travel to Australia on Friday for 3 days and I was hoping you guys could give me my unlock code for my phone."
    05-05-09 07:11 PM
    You won't need to makeup a drastic story like that. Just call, begin the convo by saying "Hey look I got word today that I gotta travel to Australia on Friday for 3 days and I was hoping you guys could give me my unlock code for my phone."

i agree, you don't need an elaborate story, just tell them you are travelling abroad... thats what i did...
    05-05-09 07:13 PM
    And if you don't get one there try ebay. Got one for $3 and worked great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 10:20 PM
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Cell Unlock yet....They can send you the code and unlock instructions.

Great service and friendly people. They had a huge free promotion on here not too long ago. I would recommend these guys. I believe they are offering 50% off right now, sweet deal!

CellUnlock.net Wireless-Your #1 Source for Accessories, Parts, Repairs, Service & Unlocking!
    Last edited by BBsnub; 05-05-09 at 10:34 PM.
    05-05-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD