Hi Forum!

Been a user of the wallpapers section for some time now, and used the forums to research my new BB buy. My girlfriend dropped my 8100 Pearl in the ocean so decided it was time to upgrade.

I bought the Curve 8900 off of eBay and its in transit, but I think it's locked on T-Mobile. I'm on ATT at this time. Any opinions where I can get the unlock code for free / cheap since I'm not with T-Mobile? ATT unlocked my old Pearl easily (bought from them) but will they help me unlock this 8900?

Thanks in advance !
    10-25-09 07:00 AM
    Free? no...but we can do it for you for CHEAP! Let me know when you get your phone and we can get it unlocked for you within an hour or 2
    10-25-09 11:33 AM
    Hi Forum!

Been a user of the wallpapers section for some time now, and used the forums to research my new BB buy. My girlfriend dropped my 8100 Pearl in the ocean so decided it was time to upgrade.

I bought the Curve 8900 off of eBay and its in transit, but I think it's locked on T-Mobile. I'm on ATT at this time. Any opinions where I can get the unlock code for free / cheap since I'm not with T-Mobile? ATT unlocked my old Pearl easily (bought from them) but will they help me unlock this 8900?

Thanks in advance !
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry as well
    10-25-09 08:04 PM
    Also don't forget us. We all have some pretty good feedback so your sure to not lose out.
    10-25-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD