Hey everyone, If I unlock my Storm can I cancel the data plan?? I dont need it and its a waste of 30 bucks a month. Just got one free when I bought one for my girl and ill I need it for is a phone.

Thanks in advance!!

P.S. if I can will someone help point me the way?
    04-12-09 10:19 PM
    I dont know if you would be able to continue using it for Verizon. I dont know how their GSM works. Obviously if you unlocked and went to another carrier you could do so.
    04-12-09 10:21 PM
    Thanks for the input!! Anyone know if I can keep Verison as a carrier if I do?!
    04-12-09 10:26 PM
    bump

56789 10
    04-12-09 10:43 PM
    Verizon data plan is required for BB's and winmo smartphones. You'll have to either cancel your entire plan, or keep your voice + data.

You can try calling CS, but that's their policy.
    04-12-09 10:56 PM
    Verizon data plan is required for BB's and winmo smartphones. You'll have to either cancel your entire plan, or keep your voice + data.

You can try calling CS, but that's their policy.

Cool thanks!!

Anyone want to buy my spare Blackberry Storm lol?
    04-12-09 11:14 PM
    I would but I dont think my wife wants one. PM me with a price and Ill ask her.
    04-12-09 11:50 PM
    A storm is useless without a bb plan. You should definitely sell it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 11:59 PM
    A storm is useless without a bb plan. You should definitely sell it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Its not useless, just not a bb. My internet sucks on ATT in Alaska so Im probably getting rid of it for now. But who knows.
    04-13-09 12:27 AM
    Its not useless, just not a bb. My internet sucks on ATT in Alaska so Im probably getting rid of it for now. But who knows.
    Well I guess it's not technically useless considering you could use the phone, camera, calendar, whatever. But in the BB world it is pretty much a waste to not be able to use apps, browser, etc. You could get a cheap phone or one that fits more to your needs and sell this bad boy and make a profit!
    04-13-09 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD