I accidentally changed my input mode to full keyboard and now I can't log in to my blackberry because it is password protected. I don't know what my acctually is, but I remember in normal mode without full keyboard it is the first button, then second on the first row, and then the first, then second button on the second row. Can anyone tell me what my password would be?
    06-04-09 07:33 PM
    suretype
    q or w
    e or r
    a or s
    d or f
    06-04-09 07:35 PM
    Even when you are using the full portrait keyboard, you still have the basic SureType setup. What I mean by this is that SureType groups the keys two together. So it would be the first two full portrait keys (QW) then the next two (ER), etc with L being the last key in the row. The next row would be AS, DF, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 07:58 PM
    Even when you are using the full portrait keyboard, you still have the basic SureType setup. What I mean by this is that SureType groups the keys two together. So it would be the first two full portrait keys (QW) then the next two (ER), etc with L being the last key in the row. The next row would be AS, DF, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol , didnt realize that (i just checked: it is confirmed lol)
    06-04-09 08:01 PM
    I accidentally changed my input mode to full keyboard and now I can't log in to my blackberry because it is password protected. I don't know what my acctually is, but I remember in normal mode without full keyboard it is the first button, then second on the first row, and then the first, then second button on the second row. Can anyone tell me what my password would be?
    If you get it wrong 10 times it'll unlock for you course the phone will also security wipe... but who's keeping track
    06-04-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD