can you guys help with other phones...

ex. .have 2 treos, 1 motorola v3, i lg, and 1 nokia 1661 to unlock,

anyone of these that can be unlocked with free software?
    04-22-10 10:34 PM
    i think you can call att and they'll help you unlock them... it might take a week or 2 for you to get the code though.. but still free none the less... not sure if they'll do all those phone though.... try searching google to unlock each device... thats how i unlocked my old nokia! Good Luck!!
    04-22-10 10:44 PM
    i think you can call att and they'll help you unlock them... it might take a week or 2 for you to get the code though.. but still free none the less... not sure if they'll do all those phone though.... try searching google to unlock each device... thats how i unlocked my old nokia! Good Luck!!
    they just unlocked my 9700...after pulling teeth. will try google for some of the others
    04-22-10 10:52 PM

Only free unlocking would be for the old Nokia phones. You can try calling the providers the phones came from and ask them for the codes.
    04-23-10 12:49 AM

Only the Nokia, but if done wrong can do more harm than good. Let us know we can give you a good deal.
    04-23-10 08:20 PM
    We can unlock all of them for you. We also have some promos on our site
    04-24-10 01:14 PM

are the treos running windows mobile? if so, there are free unlockers at xda-developers.com, the v3 depends on which v3 it is... press *#9999# to see the software version... R374 is old school V3, and can be unlocked with a bootloader downgrade, and a program called p2keasytools 3.9, look at modmymoto.com for instructions but figure out the phone model first, the lg most certainly needs a code or equipment, and the 1661 is possibly supported by one of the calculators go to nokiafree.org if i remember correctly or just google for it
    04-25-10 04:38 AM
    ATT gave me the unlock codes for an older LG over the phone and for no cost. Had to add international roaming to the basic plan but there is no charge unless we use the plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 07:13 AM
    are the treos running windows mobile? if so, there are free unlockers at xda-developers.com, the v3 depends on which v3 it is... press *#9999# to see the software version... R374 is old school V3, and can be unlocked with a bootloader downgrade, and a program called p2keasytools 3.9, look at modmymoto.com for instructions but figure out the phone model first, the lg most certainly needs a code or equipment, and the 1661 is possibly supported by one of the calculators go to nokiafree.org if i remember correctly or just google for it
    VERY few models run Windows Mobile. You can try a any solution at xda, just read up so you don't brick it.

ATT gave me the unlock codes for an older LG over the phone and for no cost. Had to add international roaming to the basic plan but there is no charge unless we use the plan.

Because its more commission for them
    04-25-10 10:40 AM
    Did you end up getting them unlocked?
    04-25-10 05:00 PM
    Feel free to check out our website. We can help you get any of your phones unlocked at a competitive price.
    04-25-10 06:24 PM

Glad to hear. They usually will give you the unlock code for free if the phone is registered on the account.
    04-25-10 10:35 PM
    i have palm os on the treos.

i have not unlocked any yet.
    04-26-10 10:26 PM
    i have palm os on the treos.

i have not unlocked any yet.
    Let us know we can give you a good deal
    04-26-10 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD