how can i unlock my z30 on VODAFONE UK please.i have sent e mail and have 20 pounds credit waiting to vodafone ,they state they are very busy ,i have been waiting 6 days now ,i have tried various other 3rd party but have been refunded because they can not unlock it ...what lenght should the IMIE no be 15 digits or all the digits that come up ,any advise please as i desperately need my phone unlocked cheers
    03-22-14 08:45 AM
    If you enter *#06# at the phone keypad you will get exactly the IMEI required by unlockers. Usually it is 15 characters if you ignore the spaces, but just give them all the numbers presented on your screen. However current reports suggest most third party unlockers are not yet able to provide reliable codes for Z30, and you risk locking the device permanently by entering multiple bad codes

Remember Voda is in business to take your money so if they generate a valid code you WILL be charged the fee even if you unlocked through a third party and didn't use the Voda code. My advice with having money up front is to call your customer service rep and try to speed the process.
    03-22-14 12:29 PM
    If you enter *#06# at the phone keypad you will get exactly the IMEI required by unlockers. Usually it is 15 characters if you ignore the spaces, but just give them all the numbers presented on your screen. However current reports suggest most third party unlockers are not yet able to provide reliable codes for Z30, and you risk locking the device permanently by entering multiple bad codes

Remember Voda is in business to take your money so if they generate a valid code you WILL be charged the fee even if you unlocked through a third party and didn't use the Voda code. My advice with having money up front is to call your customer service rep and try to speed the process.
    thanks the only problem is speaking to a rep? there is no option on phone to get unlock code only to fill in form and wait..unless you know different?
    03-22-14 04:39 PM
    its like trying to nail jelly to a tree ! they keep telling me by e mail they are busy .what a pain in the a..s is there a magic type sim adapter that was available for ios that i could put in my phone ?
    03-24-14 04:34 PM