Here is my question. I bought a verizon blackberry storm from a guy who was selling it. I would like to use it on tmobile. I know that i need to purchase a unlock code to unlock the phone. my question is, does the verizon sim need to be activated to unlock the phone or can i just buy a sim card, unlock the phone and them put my tmobile sim in? thanks for looking
    02-03-11 10:49 PM
    All you need to do is get the phone unlocked. Insert your Tmobile sim card inside your unlocked blackberry storm and you'll be using Tmobile on your blackberry storm in literally two minutes.

You can purchase the unlock code here: Unlock Blackberry Storm Instantly - TechMajesty.com

If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sjchism likes this.
    02-04-11 01:33 AM
    If you get the unlock code means, it unlock your mobile,
    Just visit this site Super Unlock Codes - Supported Phones
    It has the step by step instructions and some new methods for unlocking mobile phones...............
    sjchism likes this.
    02-04-11 06:28 AM
    Here is my question. I bought a verizon blackberry storm from a guy who was selling it. I would like to use it on tmobile. I know that i need to purchase a unlock code to unlock the phone. my question is, does the verizon sim need to be activated to unlock the phone or can i just buy a sim card, unlock the phone and them put my tmobile sim in? thanks for looking
    Nope you don't need a activated sim card. Just put in sim card, follow easy instructions to enter unlock code. Push enter, and your phone will be unlocked!

any more questions please help many great unlocker's here!
    sjchism likes this.
    02-04-11 11:45 AM
    just get an unlock code, put your tmobile sim and give it the unlock code when it asks for it...and that's it
    sjchism likes this.
    02-04-11 12:59 PM
    Just a heads up that it will only work on EDGE (2G) not 3G
    sjchism likes this.
    02-04-11 01:15 PM
    Thank you very much for the purchase!

Please let us know if you need anything else.

02-04-11 08:50 PM
    You can unlock it with your T-Mobile SIM card. Most of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry.

You will need to load the Service Books manually in order for all the services to work properly.
    02-06-11 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD