Hello everyone , im new here and also new to the Blackberry my workplace have moved there contracts from orange to vodaphone and in doing so offered the workers the chance to buy there orange blackberrys , ive wanted one for ages and @ 60 for the 8900 i thought id be a fool to knock it back , its brand new , doesnt even look used at all.
    So as its with orange does anyone know how to unlock it so that i can use any sim in it , do i ned to be running a particular software ? do i flash it ? is it just a code ? im sorry , i know this question has probably been asked loads of times but its just a little something i need to get me on the right track as to what i should do , thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone soon , ta
    10-11-10 02:54 AM
    Just need to get the code from your carrier or buy it from us or any other unlocker on here.
    10-11-10 10:20 PM
    Unfortunately there isn't an easy 'at home' method to unlock your new Blackberry. There are a number of us unlockers on Crackberry.com that have great feedback and can help you. Most of us can get you an unlock code for your phone within a few minutes of you processing your order on our websites.

Let me know if you have any other questions...email is in my signature
    10-11-10 10:56 PM
    We'd love to help.

You need to ge the imei out of the phone / options, status, than IMEI

submit imei to any of us sellers

we will email you code within a few minutes. Than you can put any sim card in your phone you like

pretty simple
    10-19-10 04:43 PM
    Hello everyone , im new here and also new to the Blackberry my workplace have moved there contracts from orange to vodaphone and in doing so offered the workers the chance to buy there orange blackberrys , ive wanted one for ages and @ 60 for the 8900 i thought id be a fool to knock it back , its brand new , doesnt even look used at all.
    So as its with orange does anyone know how to unlock it so that i can use any sim in it , do i ned to be running a particular software ? do i flash it ? is it just a code ? im sorry , i know this question has probably been asked loads of times but its just a little something i need to get me on the right track as to what i should do , thanks for reading and hope to hear from someone soon , ta
    Any of us unlockers here can help you unlock your Blackberry. Email us for more info.
    10-19-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD