I wanted to see if anyone knoew of a site that would be the cheapest for unlocking a Iphone 3G.. Who has the lowest prices
    02-17-10 04:30 PM
    iPhones are unlocked via software not by a code.
    02-18-10 03:04 PM
    a google search will yield alot of results for this. Unlockeding and jailbreaking an iPhone is free and takes 5 minutes.
    02-18-10 03:40 PM
    Agreed..you can only unlock it by software so none of us can do it for you unfortunately, but there are a lot of tutorials out there
    02-18-10 04:25 PM
    Awesome thanks for ur feedback guys!
    02-18-10 04:43 PM
    I wanted to see if anyone knoew of a site that would be the cheapest for unlocking a Iphone 3G.. Who has the lowest prices
    According to my experience,
    Classicunlocking.com provide an unlocking service at reasonable cost.So try this one.
    10-05-13 05:08 AM
    We actually unlock a ton of different handsets including iPhones and not just BlackBerry's, so there are actually some around here that can do it.

Also unlocking an iPhone is completed through iTunes and requires updating Apple's servers so the IMEI of your phone can be unlocked. People referring to a "software" are correct here but it does make it sound like a dodgy, unlicensed program as opposed to an official Apple media.

Saying that however, there are unlicensed ways of unlocking an iPhone but those sellers cannot guarantee that the unlock will work permanently on the phone. The only way to unlock an iPhone and have the lock remain off through iOS updates and connection to a computer is through one like the method I described above and that we support.

I hope that helps.
    10-09-13 03:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD