08-26-14 11:42 AM
59 123
tools
    If you still need help unlocking your Blackberry Bold, let us know!
    03-18-10 11:09 PM
    Got mine from ATT as well. They were very nice about it. Had it in about ten minutes. You do have only 5 chances to enter the code correctly I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 11:30 PM
    Got mine from ATT as well. They were very nice about it. Had it in about ten minutes. You do have only 5 chances to enter the code correctly I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Great! Always try to get the code for free from your provider before paying 3rd party unlockers like ourselves.

Actually most Blackberrys come with 10 Attempts. Rogers Canada ones have 255 attempts left.
    03-18-10 11:32 PM
    Following a really upsetting phone conversation with AT&T where they informed me they will not lock my phone due to exclusivity agreement with the manufacturer.

I paid $9.95 on www. unlocktotalk. com Unlock Cell Phone : Cell Phone Unlocking : Unlocked Cell Phone Service and got the unlock code within about 10 minutes via email.

I was skeptical, but i followed the instructions and it worked like a charm. I have an israeli orange sim card at home, that i use when i travel, put it in the phone and voila! I have an unlocked phone.

God I cannot stand AT&T, such nerve.

I highly recommend www .unlocktotalk .com Unlock Cell Phone : Cell Phone Unlocking : Unlocked Cell Phone Service - they even give you a $5 rebate if you post a positive review of them online! cool.
    Last edited by thepand; 08-03-10 at 04:28 PM.
    08-03-10 04:18 PM
    Following a really upsetting phone conversation with AT&T where they informed me they will not lock my phone due to exclusivity agreement with the manufacturer.

I paid $9.95 on www. unlocktotalk. com Unlock Cell Phone : Cell Phone Unlocking : Unlocked Cell Phone Service and got the unlock code within about 10 minutes via email.

I was skeptical, but i followed the instructions and it worked like a charm. I have an israeli orange sim card at home, that i use when i travel, put it in the phone and voila! I have an unlocked phone.

God I cannot stand AT&T, such nerve.

I highly recommend www .unlocktotalk .com Unlock Cell Phone : Cell Phone Unlocking : Unlocked Cell Phone Service - they even give you a $5 rebate if you post a positive review of them online! cool.
    1 post lol. Did someone give you a free unlock to come on here and post??
    08-04-10 12:04 PM
    Probably both
    08-04-10 03:21 PM
    Unlock any blackberry model using an instant IMEI unlock code generated directly from the BB server and get rid from network from network provider restrictions. Just visit: SimUnlockBlackberry.com for instant & cheapest Blackberry unlocking service.
    05-07-12 11:49 AM
    Please stop digging up old posts and spamming.
    05-07-12 12:46 PM
    bold9000 saying invalid sim
    08-26-14 11:42 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD