11-26-13 03:12 PM
41 12
tools
    I bought it on ebay and as is hard to see, I put some wrong numbers and didnt realize that have just ten tries. Now I have a useless phone. I'm so disapointed!!
    07-02-10 05:36 PM
    When you put in a sim that's not with phone it will say invalid sim. How do you know all the tries have been used?
    07-02-10 05:41 PM
    Are you sure you are not talking about putting in a wrong password code. You have to follow some steps to enter a mep unlock code.
    07-02-10 05:44 PM
    No. because when the phone ask me the code, I read (9 left). I thought that the phones was asking the the nime numbers on the left. I'm so stupid!!
    07-02-10 05:58 PM
    If you would find a Blackberry world phone, you could unlock the mep code insert your sim and use that phone.(before carrier blocks) If the person that lost phone calls his or her carrier and reports it lost or stolen they can put a block on it then you would not be able to use phone.

Also if you enter the wrong mep code 10 times it will block the phone from ever being able to be unlocked.
    07-02-10 06:06 PM
    I am confused...maybe i never read the original post properly.. these days have alot pp asking about 10 times unlock.

so to get it clearer...

1. Are you trying to unlock the phone security code?

or

2. Are you trying to unlock the phone to become carrier unlock?

Note the differerence? cuz both also 10 times.
    07-02-10 07:31 PM
    I bought it on UK ebay.
    07-03-10 04:34 AM
    I bought it on UK ebay.
    May I suggest you to contact the UK seller from ebay? I contacted mine on Pin release issue and he/she helped me.
    07-03-10 06:19 AM
    Is not his fault. I did the things wrong.
    07-03-10 07:10 AM
    Is not his fault. I did the things wrong.
    I never say its his fault. What I am saying is... you can get him help you call up his telco operator for advise. If he is the original owner of the phone, I bet he got some support ya? No harm asking, its your phone and if you want to unlock it then do something about it.
    07-03-10 07:41 AM
    I've already ask if he can do it, but Im afraid that he dont answer me.
    07-03-10 06:38 PM
    If you entered the wrong mep code 10 times the phone can not be unlocked by carrier or rim.
    07-03-10 06:52 PM
    thats pretty cool info there....that would mean his phone is carrier locked?

when i got my bb.. its already "carrier unlocked"...the seller claimed that he's using the same unlock code for all the bb phones he got... i don't know how true.. anyway...i guess we can't help much since the owner don't really give us a better idea what and how he got the phone...

gosh...so what will happen if u tried to "carrrier unlock" and failed 10times?

e.g.
    sim locked failed 3 times = sim puk locked down till telco provide sim unlock code.

phone locked failed 10 times = phone wipe and after what happens.. i got no idea.

carrier locked failed 10 times = phone permanently locked?

so cool... wish they give me an option to permanently wipe the ROM/OS to make it an unusable phone......cuz if i ever lost my phone... i wont want to let whoever pick it up to use it...sorry i am selfish but...i love my storm2.
    I got wrong codes to unlock, 10 tries now box where you enter code does not come up. Any suggestions or shop that can unlock? Thanks
    09-08-10 11:45 AM
    I got wrong codes to unlock, 10 tries now box where you enter code does not come up. Any suggestions or shop that can unlock? Thanks
    If you have entered wrong code 10 times the phone can not be unlocked for use with any other carrier. It will work just fine on original carriers network.
    09-08-10 12:29 PM
    i dont have a password on my blackberry z10 and it locked and makde me put one in and then i got wrong 10 times now it wont turn on what do i do now?
    11-26-13 01:48 PM
    i dont have a password on my blackberry z10 and it locked and makde me put one in and then i got wrong 10 times now it wont turn on what do i do now?
    Put the phone on a charger to charge the battery.
    11-26-13 03:12 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD