Hello guys!
    Well I'm in big trouble and I'm stuck. I just got my new BB Tour 9630, the problem is its a Verizon. Well I don't even live in america nor do I use Verizon, so guess what it's locked...Now I called Verizon and explained everything to them, they told me that I need to get a Verizon sim card for them to unlock it. Now the only hope is for me to return it to the shop and get it unlocked, and ofcourse it will cost money. The other thing I can do is buy it online. Now I don't want to use any money for something that I didn't do. So I'd like to know if anyone has a unlock code, and if they do can they send it to me via pm and the instructions on how to unlock it. I will really appreciate it guys. Thanks.
    08-28-09 09:30 PM
    You can't just use someones unlock code. They are specific to each phone. There's some great tutorials on youtube of how to enter them in just search for unlock tour. The verizon sim card doesn't do anything really. You gotta call verizon global and ask for the code just tell them you're gonna visit europe so you want it unlocked. If they won't your only other option is to buy the unlock code for a few bucks from one of the places online selling them. They are often the ones who post the youtube videos also. Or you could win one from the crackberry contests

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 09:53 PM
    Cheers Mate!
    08-28-09 09:58 PM
    Just pay the $10 or less and get an unlock code. Simple.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 10:12 PM
    I can give you code for free. Let me know
    08-29-09 12:54 AM
    did you get the code suwaidi94?
    if not, you can send IMEI via PM and you will get your unlock code for free.
    08-29-09 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD