i remember there was a 50% off code for unlocks but forgot the code. would anyone be able to refresh me?
    08-01-09 06:26 PM
    Try BBROCKS50
    08-01-09 06:52 PM
    i remember there was a 50% off code for unlocks but forgot the code. would anyone be able to refresh me?
    Try just talking to your carrier. ATT gave me the unlock code for free. All I said was I was going on an international biz trip and I wanted to swap SIM cards while overseas...
    08-01-09 07:44 PM
    In case ATT doesn't give it to you (I'm trying that method too, the denied me before, they told me the only way to get the code was if I cancelled my contract with them and paid the termination fee.)

That discount code DOES work. It's like $7 then for one code.

EDIT: looks like they won't give me the code because I cannot provide the original. Figures. I'll be ordering a code from cellunlock.net
    Last edited by obsidian6; 08-03-09 at 10:45 PM.
    08-01-09 08:19 PM
    Ebay has reputable ones for like 3 dollars... Just check the users feedback.
    08-02-09 12:04 AM
    Hi
    Coupon code is "crackb50" (without the quotes)
    08-02-09 01:26 PM
    Hi
    Yes that is the code. I love the company. I got all of my codes within the hour.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 08:03 PM
    Yes that is the code. I love the company. I got all of my codes within the hour.

Glad to hear that!
    08-02-09 10:24 PM
    I just ordered my code an hour ago and already received it and unlocked my phone.

Awesome! Totally worth it!
    08-04-09 02:18 PM
    Hi

can i use it for my storm?

08-04-09 02:41 PM
    can i use it for my storm?

Hi
    Yes you can! You can use it for any unlocking services we have.
    08-04-09 02:43 PM
    I just ordered my code an hour ago and already received it and unlocked my phone.

Awesome! Totally worth it!
    Glad to hear that, enjoy! We usually send them faster, we had a litlle issue this morning with our router
    08-04-09 02:44 PM
    I have always just called ATT and asked them for the unlock codes. I never tell them I am traveling overseas or anything like that. They have never given me a problem. I would just call your service provider and ask nicely for the codes and they will probably give it to you, its what I did.

08-04-09 02:47 PM
    I have always just called ATT and asked them for the unlock codes. I never tell them I am traveling overseas or anything like that. They have never given me a problem. I would just call your service provider and ask nicely for the codes and they will probably give it to you, its what I did.

True, that's why we always tell people to try with their provider first. Most of the ones who pay for their unlock code is for when they buy a device from a provider on which they don't have an account with. Example someones gets an 8520 from T-Mobile and wants to use it with AT&T. If they call T-Mobile, they won't give them the code because they are not a customer, and AT&T wouldn't have the code in their system.
    08-04-09 05:47 PM
    I just placed a order for the global blackberry unlock for my Bold that is from Panama. I really need this code before Wednesday cause that is when I am traveling. My order is #26369

If you could help me make sure I get the code I ordered it would be great.

Thanks
    CC
    09-06-09 01:09 PM
    Cellunlocknet, do you have unlock codes for Orange UK carrier?

09-06-09 01:24 PM
    I just placed a order for the global blackberry unlock for my Bold that is from Panama. I really need this code before Wednesday cause that is when I am traveling. My order is #26369

If you could help me make sure I get the code I ordered it would be great.

Thanks
    CC
    Great! we will process it and email you the code as soon as possible.
    09-06-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD