I have a blackberry bold 9780 on the telus network I need to unlock to use on the rogers network. Is there anyone online right now from the companies on this forum who can handle my order if placed right now?

Thanks

(Normally just buy from ebay, but read some awesome reviews on here)
    04-24-11 08:57 PM
    bought from cell unlock, doubt I will get the info tonight, but pls disregard my original post. Let me edit again, got code delivered. Highly recommend!!! You fence sitters, here is a good company who sent me the code on Easter Sunday at 11:34pm!
    Last edited by viper359; 04-24-11 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Removing foot from mouth. :)
    04-24-11 10:17 PM
    Good job cell unlock!! coverin the holidays - atta guy!
    04-25-11 04:32 PM
    bought from cell unlock, doubt I will get the info tonight, but pls disregard my original post. Let me edit again, got code delivered. Highly recommend!!! You fence sitters, here is a good company who sent me the code on Easter Sunday at 11:34pm!
    Really? calling out other companies?
    you truly had no need to come here, why not just use their websites.

useless thread....................
    04-25-11 04:40 PM
    Fubaz, you said its a useless thread, no need for you to have commented on it. Carry on with your own business. The call out was because I needed to get a phone unlocked ASAP and the other phone was dropped and wouldn't work. The phone was needed by my wife for work, who was leaving today. (This morning)

Knowing it was a long holiday weekend, I doubted I would have found anyone in time, and thus expecting my wife would have had to shell out for a phone once she arrived at her destination.

I spent hours calling around to get the screen repaired, with no luck. I even tried to buy an unlocked phone online, no dice. Next time you want to climb your pedestal to pass judgement on me, ensure you know your facts.

I have been a registered member for a couple of years, and a creeper even longer. I posted in the correct area of the forum, where I have read many times of unlocking companies helping those with problems with their phones. At the time, it would not have helped to post how my wife dropped her phone on the road, smashing her screen , and I needed to unlock my other phone for her to use. before her flight out, get the data and contacts transferred, and get the phone working properly. I had other things on my mind other than making sure I met your criteria for what passes as an acceptable thread.

I even followed up posting how this company basically bailed my arse out of a fire. Isn't that what this sort of forum is about?? Customer service is huge, and companies make or break themselves based on it. Guess you never saw any of the Les Schwab commercials.
    04-25-11 05:15 PM
    chill out viper, there's nothing wrong you did. Here, we unlockers always welcome feedback from our customers...
    04-27-11 08:18 AM
    Fubaz, you said its a useless thread, no need for you to have commented on it. Carry on with your own business. The call out was because I needed to get a phone unlocked ASAP and the other phone was dropped and wouldn't work. The phone was needed by my wife for work, who was leaving today. (This morning)

Knowing it was a long holiday weekend, I doubted I would have found anyone in time, and thus expecting my wife would have had to shell out for a phone once she arrived at her destination.

I spent hours calling around to get the screen repaired, with no luck. I even tried to buy an unlocked phone online, no dice. Next time you want to climb your pedestal to pass judgement on me, ensure you know your facts.

I have been a registered member for a couple of years, and a creeper even longer. I posted in the correct area of the forum, where I have read many times of unlocking companies helping those with problems with their phones. At the time, it would not have helped to post how my wife dropped her phone on the road, smashing her screen , and I needed to unlock my other phone for her to use. before her flight out, get the data and contacts transferred, and get the phone working properly. I had other things on my mind other than making sure I met your criteria for what passes as an acceptable thread.

I even followed up posting how this company basically bailed my arse out of a fire. Isn't that what this sort of forum is about?? Customer service is huge, and companies make or break themselves based on it. Guess you never saw any of the Les Schwab commercials.
    crackberry user's always appreciate the feedback. Been "creepin" for a cpl years now and sharing great companies/abusers is nice!
    04-27-11 07:07 PM
    Thank you so much! Glad to see we delivered your code promptly!

Enjoy your unlocked Blackberry.
    04-27-11 11:37 PM
    Good job cell unlock!! coverin the holidays - atta guy!
    You know it How you doing?
    04-27-11 11:38 PM
    we are always ready to solve such problems...
    we provide instant service online...
    07-14-11 12:32 PM
    cellpro you really like to light up these super old threads!!
    07-16-11 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD