11-22-13 09:26 PM
58 123
tools
    hey I want to get a curve 8350i but i have at&t so i want to unlock it so i can use it with my at&t sim card but i dont want to pay for the code to unlock it...does anyone know who to get the code without having to pay for it?
    07-31-09 01:34 AM
    you cant use your TT BB on the nextel nextwork, att does not use IDEN phones
    07-31-09 06:28 AM
    you cant use your TT BB on the nextel nextwork, att does not use IDEN phones
    Hey Casper
    Your always quick on the draw when it comes to an unlock post, lol.
    07-31-09 09:11 AM
    lol... still a no go. they are having a real hard time with it.... its not like you can use it on att, verizon, t mo, alltel, ect..... you can only use it on IDEN.
    07-31-09 09:28 AM
    The 8350i will work excellent with Boost AFTER installing the ServiceBooks (called "Combined3" ) from which u can get from this thread below;

"BoostBerry Tutorial: How to get MMS, Broswer, and Email working natively! "

There is nothing to unlock, so forget all the BS, maybe u have to do all that to unlock a different model of BB but not the 8350i.

So all u guys who are hesitating on buying a 8350i, because you heard that it wont work with Boost, Go buy 1 and enjoy what they said couldnt be done/ 8350i works great on Boost
    07-31-09 12:33 PM
    Yes installing the service books will allow you to use the boost side, but you don't get blackberry messageing or mail pushed to your phone (not through an app).

Now, for the people that would like an unlocked phone, like using it in south america canada, then yes you would need it unlocked so you can use it other iden networks like nextel brazil or telus in canada.

And for the record, noone has unlocked a 8350i for use on a different iden network. Service books are NOT unlocking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 10:56 PM
    hi i am unable to get me unlocking code because my invalid IMEI number, please can you tell me how i can get correct Imei no
    09-17-09 03:58 PM
    Well, according to the BlackBerry website, the 8350i also supports plain GSM, which makes sense, since iDEN is based on GSM.
    11-23-09 09:52 AM
    8305i is not unlockable plain and simple it can work on Boost only because it runs on the same Sprint network.
    11-23-09 11:18 AM
    hello guys i bought a nextel 8350i on ebay and i tried to unlock it for telus mike i bought a service book patch on ebay and installed it with bb desktop manager and still not working i have a message window that says subsidy locked

do you have any cue
    11-26-09 06:03 PM
    Because those cannot be unlocked, but must be flashed to the carrier you are trying to activate it on.
    11-26-09 10:01 PM
    what do you mean flashed to the carrier
    11-26-09 10:49 PM
    Its a method used to change the internal software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 11:01 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I am in the same boat... I got a Nextel 8350i and I want to use it for Telus/Mike (iden). The phone recognizes my phone number but the radio is off. when I tried to make a call and try to restore the connections it says that "Radio Path unavailable". I would like to use the DC. I don't care much for the calls but if it is possible I would like to use BBM and email.
    About that "flashing" thing... How do you guys think that it could be done? RIM? I live in waterloo, On so I will try to ask around as well.
    Any help will be appreciated. Happy new year.
    12-29-09 11:59 AM
    there are none
    Can You Please Help Me Find An Unlock Code For My Blackberry 8350i I Wanna Convert iT to tMOBILE
    02-25-10 03:08 PM
    Can You Please Help Me Find An Unlock Code For My Blackberry 8350i I Wanna Convert iT to tMOBILE
    8350i are not unlockable sorry.
    02-25-10 03:10 PM
    WOW! I have the 8350i, and i am having unlock issues. Did you ever get a chance to figure out how to unlock the 8350i?
    03-31-10 10:20 AM
    i mean everything is on; on the phone. I see my messages indicate, the date and time are one the screen...but the LOCK is at the bottom right side of the phone. And it prompts me to insert a passcode. My phone was working just fine, until i added a stupid password to keep my kids out of my boost phone.
    03-31-10 10:24 AM
    So is it then possible to download the most current OS for Telus 8350i from Blackberry.com and install it on the Nextel 8350i? Will that now work with a Telus Mike iDen SIM chip? Would it i still lose data and text messaging?
    Thanks
    04-22-10 04:34 PM
    Everything should still work the same. Just make sure to delete the vendor.xml file
    04-22-10 04:37 PM
    im here in the philippines, having a problem too on how to unlock my blackberry 8350i..i've been to a lot of cellphone shops here mostly offering unlocking codes services, they said that there is no way to unlock blackberry 8350i cause it's a single band, only triband mobile can be unlocked....hope there still a way, i'm still hoping that i can still use this unit cause blackberry here in the philippines cost much...
    10-07-10 01:48 AM
    im here in the philippines, having a problem too on how to unlock my blackberry 8350i..i've been to a lot of cellphone shops here mostly offering unlocking codes services, they said that there is no way to unlock blackberry 8350i cause it's a single band, only triband mobile can be unlocked....hope there still a way, i'm still hoping that i can still use this unit cause blackberry here in the philippines cost much...
    Do any carriers in your country use the iDEN network? I am not aware of iDEN existing outside of North America.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-07-10 03:37 PM
    does yall know how to get BBM to work?
    10-20-10 07:17 PM
    Do any carriers in your country use the iDEN network? I am not aware of iDEN existing outside of North America.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Yep, Nextel operator holds Brazil with iden network. But i cant unlock its 8350i north america device to used around here, though. Always UNKNOWN network/sim card status and cant enter unlocking code.

Rgds,

04-16-11 07:25 PM
    Im using the old Nextel 64k SIM and it gives me invalid sim error. So i bought the unlock code and it didnt help at all. Any ideas? I have a very old dealer plan and I dont want to raise a red flag by going to ask for a 128k SIM....
    06-03-11 11:52 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD