Hi there,

Can anyone help with an unlock code for the Blackberry Pearl 8120 Smartphone. I've been on O2 but had to cancel my contract and now I'm stuck with the lovely Blackberry that I can't use!

thanks,
    01-07-10 01:47 PM
    Hi there,

Can anyone help with an unlock code for the Blackberry Pearl 8120 Smartphone. I've been on O2 but had to cancel my contract and now I'm stuck with the lovely Blackberry that I can't use!

thanks,
    Go to unlocking section. There are many unlocking sites here can help you to unlock your phone.
    01-07-10 04:07 PM
    I recommend CarrierUnlock, they are awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 04:09 PM
    Hehe thanks for the kind words. We can gladly unlock it for you.
    01-07-10 04:31 PM
    We can also help you unlock your phone. You can visit our site for more information
    01-07-10 06:06 PM
    Hi there,

thanks,
    Not a problem, we can help you unlock it and then you'll be able to use with the GSM carrier of your choice.
    01-07-10 08:21 PM
    ~

I've used horizon wireless for several unlocks . . . very good, very happy with their service

~
    01-08-10 06:22 PM
    Let me know if you need to get it unlocked. We are online pretty much most of the day.
    01-11-10 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD