I just got a Torch 9850 today and need it unlocked. If anyone would be able to either provide an unlock code or point me in the right direction of how to get one, I would really appreciate it.
    08-26-11 12:26 AM
    Hi Capt.cha,

You can call your network and request the code (you may be able to get it for free).
    If they refuse to give it to you we can help,

We can provide you with the unlock code for your 9850 in less than 30 seconds.

We deliver unlock codes instantly on the screen after you complete your order as well as by email.

We've unlocked a lot of blackberrys for members here on crackberry and we offer a 100% unlocking guarantee.

Check out our website below

And if you have any questions let me know,

Best Regards,

James
    08-26-11 04:00 AM
    I just got a Torch 9850 today and need it unlocked. If anyone would be able to either provide an unlock code or point me in the right direction of how to get one, I would really appreciate it.
    if you need help still let us know!
    08-26-11 08:24 AM
    if you didnt get your code, let us know...
    08-26-11 09:36 AM
    i hope, by now your problem has been solved..........
    08-26-11 09:42 AM
    Hey, really sorry I didnt get back to all of you sooner, It was about 2am last night after I posted that, haha. But I do still need a code and would prefer not to pay for it if at all possible. Thanks for all the replies
    08-26-11 09:49 AM
    If you want it for free, please feel free to enter in the forum contests..
    08-26-11 03:52 PM
    Hey, really sorry I didnt get back to all of you sooner, It was about 2am last night after I posted that, haha. But I do still need a code and would prefer not to pay for it if at all possible. Thanks for all the replies
    For a free code try to contact your carrier...
    08-29-11 05:34 PM
    Your carrier might give you the code, but they probably won't give it up easily if at all. They don't like to give out codes. But lots of people on here are willing to get your code for you for free or very cheap.
    08-29-11 06:43 PM
    I ll suggest unlockingblackberryfree.co.uk
    you can have the code free of cost.....
    08-31-11 10:43 AM
    You would need to purchase the cod from us or any other reputable unlocker or contact the original carrier.
    08-31-11 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD