PHONE: BB 8900

I dont live in the states, but i have a T-mobile 8900....

I have tried calling the T-mobile help line (us) and said im traveling to Italy and I am in need of my unlock code....sigh... they asked for my number wich is a vodafone number (i have the craked version).

EVERY TIME I UPGRADE MY SOFTWARE THE PHONE GETS LOCKED!!!!

so i need the unlock code!

IF ANYBODY HAS A 8900 unlock code for TMOBILE BB, pls pls pls be kind and send it to me......

Feel free to pm me...

Peace~
    10-13-09 06:08 PM
    Check the Unlocking link in my signature and contact them for an unlock code.
    10-13-09 06:11 PM
    Maybe someone can explain what's going on here? You have T-Mobile phone but it's on another carrier, and you need to unlock it? It has to be unlocked already or it won't work.

And updating the OS should never lock the BB again, I have never seen that happen,
    10-13-09 06:15 PM
    And updating the OS should never lock the BB again, I have never seen that happen,
    Correct. This is odd.
    10-13-09 06:18 PM
    Yep, not to mention someone cannot just give you an unlock code. You need to pay someone to generate one for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-09 06:43 PM
    I bought it brand new being "CRACKED HACKED I DUNO" and when i upgrade the OS it gets locked again!!! so i have to take it back to the guy and get it fixed ....
    10-13-09 07:09 PM
    Well, since the leaked unlocking software doesn't work on the 8900, I'm thinking you have a Bold - or something else. Please verify the correct model device you are using and, in any case, buy an unlock code and carry on.
    10-13-09 07:13 PM
    its the 8900 fo sho... ill just buy the unlock code
    10-13-09 07:18 PM
    Let me know if you need any help with that jehangir!
    10-13-09 07:43 PM
    Hey guys thanx for the help

One of my high school buddies... who now works for Blackberry has hooked me up and sorted my crackin issue....

this thread can be locked now

peace
    10-14-09 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD