Hi all,

I wondered whether any of you have purchased an unlock code generator for your own business and how well it works for you? I am still thinking about getting one but I don't want to get ripped off and get software that doesn't do what they say it will do. I will need software that is reliable in unlocking all Blackberry devices. I know this software exists as people are unlocking berries, I just want to know where the best place is to get it so that I can start a little business on the side.

Thanks for your help!
    01-12-12 10:41 PM
    Me

forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=7017790
    tabish4u likes this.
    01-13-12 06:00 AM
    Hi all,

I wondered whether any of you have purchased an unlock code generator for your own business and how well it works for you? I am still thinking about getting one but I don't want to get ripped off and get software that doesn't do what they say it will do. I will need software that is reliable in unlocking all Blackberry devices. I know this software exists as people are unlocking berries, I just want to know where the best place is to get it so that I can start a little business on the side.

Thanks for your help!
    You can connect with me
    01-14-12 10:28 PM
    Thanks for stealing part of our signature.
    01-15-12 10:24 AM
    Hi Guys i'm also looking for the same thing if anyone knows where to located a good BB generator or can point me in the right direction that would be great!

I was just looking to start something local on campus, but I'm not sure which generators are actually reliable

Thanks in advance!
    01-25-12 12:37 PM
    Hi Guys i'm also looking for the same thing if anyone knows where to located a good BB generator or can point me in the right direction that would be great!

I was just looking to start something local on campus, but I'm not sure which generators are actually reliable

Thanks in advance!
    You can contact me.
    01-26-12 02:38 AM
    Let's say that I would be willing to buy the software that would do this:

- What should something like this cost? (Want to make sure I am avoiding getting ripped off)

- When buying an unlock code generator, what sources are reputable?

- I read somewhere about some sort of Dongle USB device, can anyone elaborate on this?

Thanks again for the help.
    01-26-12 06:49 PM
    Hey Luckyman I tried to PM you but was unable to can you pm me and provide me with an alternate contact?

Thanks!
    01-26-12 10:35 PM
    I personally use Furious Gold Box its a great box for blackberry and code generator.....
    Let's say that I would be willing to buy the software that would do this:

- What should something like this cost? (Want to make sure I am avoiding getting ripped off)

- When buying an unlock code generator, what sources are reputable?

- I read somewhere about some sort of Dongle USB device, can anyone elaborate on this?

Thanks again for the help.
    03-08-12 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD