Does anyone know the unlock code for the blackberry 9530 that does not require any purchasing? it's for verizon but I want to use it for t-mobile. All answers are appreciated. Thank You
    12-06-09 11:48 PM
    You have to contact customer service than ask for global support. Once you have global support tell them you are flying o Europe and you need your phone unlocked. They will tell you how to do it and give you the unlock code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 11:54 PM
    You have to contact customer service than ask for global support. Once you have global support tell them you are flying o Europe and you need your phone unlocked. They will tell you how to do it and give you the unlock code.

This is the only way to get an unlock code without paying, there is no universal code, they are device specfic.
    12-07-09 12:06 AM
    Please remember to not double post. You post the same question in two different threads.

12-07-09 12:09 AM
    I have a storm that I unlocked for use on T-Mobile. I used carrierunlock.com. It was very inexpensive ($10.00 I think) and they did a fantastic job for me. I had a couple of hangups along the way, and they were in contact with me via email until the process was complete. I would highly recommend them.
    12-07-09 02:20 AM

I think this only works if you are a VZW subscriber. OP states they are with Tmo.
    12-07-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD