hello
    i am the new owner of a blackberry 9000 and i ask you from where can i get a code to unlocked because it's locked on Orange romania and my sim card is from Vodafone romania. what can i do? can you help me?
    04-16-11 05:33 AM
    Just go into the Unlocking Forum section, find an Unlocking Vendor, contact the vendor, and purchase a code.
    04-16-11 08:06 AM
    hello
    i am the new owner of a blackberry 9000 and i ask you from where can i get a code to unlocked because it's locked on Orange romania and my sim card is from Vodafone romania. what can i do? can you help me?
    Hi, you will need to get the unlocking code for your blackberry 9000 first, then you can unlock your blackberry for it to be able to work with any GSM network using it's sim card.

After you have unlocked your Blackberry 9000 you can use any sim card including your vodafone Romania sim.

You can use any online service to get the unlocking code or you can contact Orange romania and try to ask them to to send you the unlocking code.

Any way, after you have the unlocking code you can find instructions online here - Blackberry 9000 Unlocking instructions

Good luck.
    Last edited by Blackberry-Unlocking.org; 04-16-11 at 05:16 PM.
    04-16-11 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD