Hi, I'm a very new user to Blackberry. I was a proud Android user, until my phone was stolen Wednesday night, along with my purse and my brother's car. Been a hard week! But thankfully my sister gave me her BB 9700 to use because T-Mobile is providing me no help to get another phone, when it wasn't my fault we were carjacked and robbed. They wouldn't even accept my police report as proof, unfortunately. I've been browsing the forums to find a REAL free unlock code, since my debit card was in my wallet, I don't have access to any money at the moment. If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful!

God bless
    01-25-11 06:49 AM
    Just keep your eye on these forums.
    The companies run promotions and contests almost daily!
    01-25-11 07:06 AM
    I will! I'm just in need of a phone as soon as possible. Nervous in public without one here lately. I'll stick around to stalk the forum for a while.
    01-25-11 07:08 AM
    Very sad to hear bro...
    01-25-11 01:17 PM
    I'm a girl.
    But thank you. I was able to get some help here. I love this site.
    01-25-11 03:18 PM
    Glad someone helped you out! I had my BB stolen and know the hurt....I know it well..
    01-25-11 06:07 PM
    i agree with theremoteunlocker, its really painful to loose all your saved contacts and stuff.
    01-27-11 06:17 AM
    Hi, I'm a very new user to Blackberry. I was a proud Android user, until my phone was stolen Wednesday night, along with my purse and my brother's car. Been a hard week! But thankfully my sister gave me her BB 9700 to use because T-Mobile is providing me no help to get another phone, when it wasn't my fault we were carjacked and robbed. They wouldn't even accept my police report as proof, unfortunately. I've been browsing the forums to find a REAL free unlock code, since my debit card was in my wallet, I don't have access to any money at the moment. If anyone could help me, I'd be very grateful!

God bless
    You have to realize its not their fault either, which is a reason they provide insurance for their devices for people who may run into the same issue your in. You can enter a contest, contact your carrier for the code or purchase one.
    01-28-11 10:44 AM
    There are lots of contests you can enter in the other "unocking companies and promotions" forums.
    01-29-11 03:43 PM
    There are lots of contests you can enter in the other "unocking companies and promotions" forums.
    Thanks for promoting that forum buddy
    02-04-11 12:11 PM
    you can easily get your unlock code, just give the IMEI number and get the unlock code, through this site Super Unlock Codes - Supported Phones
    It has the some better ways and easy methods for unlocking blackberry mobile phones.........
    02-05-11 03:10 AM

God bless
    Sorry to hear that We are here to help!
    02-06-11 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD