I won a free unlock code from Crackberry. First of all, thanks Crackberry! I am just wondering what the benefits of unlocking my device would be. So far, I have been able to everything I've wanted to do. Coming from Verizon with their gimped phones, the AT&T 8900 has been amazing. Thanks in advance.
    09-01-09 10:25 AM
    congrats.. with an unlocked phone u can now basically use it on any network say u travel overseas and dont want to incur roaming charges buy a native sim card and just pop it in!
    09-01-09 10:29 AM
    Did you win an unlock from the ExpressUnlockCode Team???

If so, how did you learn you had won??
    09-01-09 10:44 AM
    Did you win an unlock from the ExpressUnlockCode Team???

If so, how did you learn you had won??
    Yes, I got an email today.
    09-01-09 11:01 AM
    Keep us posted Spiffy.
    I'm always v-e-r-y suspicious of 'free giveaways'
    09-01-09 03:41 PM
    I just won my second unlock code (lucky me), it is a simple process, they ask for the IMEI and your carrier and you receive your code in no more than a week. Follow their instructions and enjoy your unlocked phone
    09-01-09 05:22 PM
    So, if you have no other carriers sim card how do you know it's unlocked - I mean actually unlocked?
    09-01-09 09:55 PM
    I here & done it myself; After 30days call up support, Tell them ur traving outa country & Need to unlock the phone,..Then they help u though the presses or give u a code you can use to unlock the phone
    09-01-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD