Hello, I know you guys probably get this a lot but was wondering if anyone can help me. I have the 8100 bought it when I was with Cellular One ATT bought cellular one, I switched over got a new phone tryed putting the Sim card in this phone INVALID!! Duh, Guess its locked. any help email or PM me IMEI is ************
    Last edited by Crucial_Xtreme; 04-17-09 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Content
    04-12-09 06:52 PM
    You just need to contact ATT and let them know what your doing. They should be able to activate your BB for free, it's from a network they bought.
    04-12-09 07:18 PM
    Well i called ATT and they said they couldn't tell me instantly after I gave them my IMEI instead I gave them my email address and they said I will be getting an email within 7-10 days with the unlock code!! Looks like i'll be using this sweet Nokia to-go phone a little bit longer!!
    04-13-09 11:46 AM
    That is common practice with all of the suppliers. it has nothing to do with AT&T....
    04-13-09 11:57 AM
    i called at&t today and they gave me my code over the phine, i went from a locked at&t pearl to a tmobile unlocked pearl... FREE
    04-20-09 07:36 PM
    Let us know if you need any help!
    02-03-10 03:48 PM
    i called at&t today and they gave me my code over the phine, i went from a locked at&t pearl to a tmobile unlocked pearl... FREE
    Always great to get a free code. Always try with your provider first, if they don't give it to you, then you can buy it from 3rd party unlockers like ourselves.
    02-04-10 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD