Does anyone else have a problem with their unlock button? Mine is to the point where it doesn't click anymore, and I need to hit it multiple times for it to lock/unlock. What kind of phone has that flaw after a few months? The iPhone is looking better every day.
    01-14-11 05:22 PM
    no my unlock button is functioning fine. Your gonna jump ship cause your unlock button is being quirky?
    Maybe call your carrier & see if they will cover it for you if its that bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-14-11 at 07:02 PM.
    01-14-11 06:09 PM
    I think it's an OS6 bug. I have the same thing.
    01-14-11 07:25 PM
    I think it's an OS6 bug. I have the same thing.
    oh were talking OS6 here. I'm on 5.

01-14-11 08:02 PM
    Yeah, I have to press mine a few times before it does anything.
    It must be an OS6 thing.
    But to say ur going to an iphoney for that reason is foolishness, Connor!
    01-14-11 08:05 PM
    oh were talking OS6 here. I'm on 5.

Come on, get with the modern times!!!
    Get OS6!
    What's the worry? You can always go back if you don't love it!
    01-14-11 08:08 PM
    Come on, get with the modern times!!!
    Get OS6!
    What's the worry? You can always go back if you don't love it!
    idk. I'm an "official" official kind of girl I guess, and I'm afraid I'll fubar something on my berry
    Last edited by P1nkD1am0nds; 01-14-11 at 08:51 PM.
    01-14-11 08:35 PM
    Haha, no way that'll happen. And if it does, you could just post on CB and someone would walk you through fixing it.
    OTOH, Verizon will probably be releasing OS6 a week from today (hopefully something newer than what is out now), so if you don't like upgrading a lot you might want to wait.
    01-14-11 08:43 PM
    Haha, no way that'll happen. And if it does, you could just post on CB and someone would walk you through fixing it.
    OTOH, Verizon will probably be releasing OS6 a week from today (hopefully something newer than what is out now), so if you don't like upgrading a lot you might want to wait.
    yes I know I could aways come here and get help, but its something that I just always did by just sticking to officials. its just me. lol.

I do know that OS6 is supposed to come out rumored for Jan.19th. and yes, I have enough patience to wait it out
    01-14-11 08:57 PM
    Why that is cool! - Thanks just got my 9650 today and didn't even know it had a lock button...
    01-14-11 10:15 PM
    I guess no one here understood what he said. the OP stated that his btton is not clicking anymore. thats not an OS problem, its a HARDWARE problem. my button doesnt click anymore either and its fairly annoying when im trying to unlock it and fidn myself staring endlessly at a black screen. I would take it back to the verizon store if i were you and get your proper working device. I would, but im running OS 6. They'll tell me that im running and unofficial OS and that i voided warranty blah blah blah. You should go in and change it if it bothers you that much.
    01-14-11 10:36 PM
    Downgrade to the official 5.0, I bet you it won't be a problem anymore.
    If it still is, then you'd be on the official and you can exchange it
    01-14-11 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD