02-12-10 07:24 PM
29 12
tools
    Yes abolutely. If you have a Verizon account you can try to call them first and ask if they would give you the code for free. Once you unlock it and get the SIM card, you simply need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G. To revert back to Verizon same thing but you will set it to 1XEV.

If Verizon doesn't give you the code, we can get it for you
    Thnx for the quick response. I have a code already. Got it last week but was nervous about doing the procedure. Going to give it a go now. Hope it works lol. Again thnx. Main reason im doing this is to get off verizon. Service is great but expensive. Dont want a $150 a month bill anymore. Plus i really dont need internet on my phone, yea it seems cool to have but do i really use it enough to warrant the price? NO. lol.
    02-12-10 04:03 PM
    Ok i followed procedure and got a "code error". What happens now? Does it mean the unlock code was invalid?
    02-12-10 04:11 PM
    It means you have a incorrect unlock code contact the service you got it from for a correct one.
    02-12-10 05:27 PM
    Ok i followed procedure and got a "code error". What happens now? Does it mean the unlock code was invalid?
    Look at other messages we posted in other threads
    02-12-10 07:24 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD