02-12-10 07:24 PM
29 12
tools
    hi! i have purchase my unlock code and follow the instructions on how to enter in the code, but when i type in mepd, i see another screen pop up and i then enter mep2 to enter my unlock code but nothing pop up for me to enter it in. does anyone know why, i tried a lot of times and didnt work. my network saids inactive instead of active as well. please help
    01-26-10 11:20 PM
    Sounds as though she's unlocked. Can you make calls?
    01-26-10 11:22 PM
    i tried to call out and it send me to verizon customer service. my sim is from att.
    01-26-10 11:24 PM
    Go to Manage connections>mobile network options. Set network technology to GSM/UTMS, Network mode to 2G only. Then try to call.
    01-26-10 11:26 PM
    hey, but what does it means when my network saids inactive? does it means that it is unlock?
    01-26-10 11:27 PM
    Go to Options>Mobile Network and be sure Network Technology is set to GSM
    01-26-10 11:28 PM
    ........Yep
    01-26-10 11:29 PM
    @pltaylor, thanks a lot..youre a genius, so it was unlocked before i purchase the unlock code. my brother had it before and it was unlocked, but some how it is not able to use with att anymore so i purchase another unlock code from unlock2go. do u know if i can get my money back or not?
    01-26-10 11:32 PM
    pltaylor, why is it say enter this pin into your wireless router when i tried to connect the wifi to my router? how do i enter the pin into my wireless router?
    01-26-10 11:36 PM
    thankk you all.. this forum is a life saver....lol
    01-26-10 11:37 PM
    i still wasted 20 bucks for the danm unlock code when it was already unlock. i shoulda come heere and ask for help before i purchase the code..
    01-26-10 11:38 PM
    pltaylor, why is it say enter this pin into your wireless router when i tried to connect the wifi to my router? how do i enter the pin into my wireless router?
    The 9530 does not have wifi capability! What are you trying to do?
    01-26-10 11:39 PM
    Slow down there killer. As for a refund for the code, you're probably out-a-luck but it won't hurt to fire them off an email asking nicely.

For your wi-fi question, http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/comp...=complete+wifi

Take your time and use the search. All of your questions have been asked and answered many times.
    01-26-10 11:41 PM
    i still wasted 20 bucks for the danm unlock code when it was already unlock. i shoulda come heere and ask for help before i purchase the code..
    Go back to Unlock2go and explain what happened and see if they will give you a refund. They may not believe you, but you can try.
    01-26-10 11:42 PM
    i have the 9550...
    01-26-10 11:42 PM
    i have the 9550...
    OK, that should work. Below your name, it says 9530, that was the reason for my question.
    01-26-10 11:44 PM
    Go back to Unlock2go and explain what happened and see if they will give you a refund. They may not believe you, but you can try.
    Include a link to this thread. Then a refund would be good PR for them.
    01-26-10 11:48 PM
    @pltaylor. thanks ill tried and will keep u update.. if any of you know how to connect a 9550 storm to a wireless router, please help.
    01-27-10 12:03 AM
    What error is it giving you when you are trying to connect?

@pltaylor. thanks ill tried and will keep u update.. if any of you know how to connect a 9550 storm to a wireless router, please help.
    01-27-10 12:53 AM
    When you see that message on your screen, just press cancel or back and then you will be able to connect to the Wi-Fi without entering the PIN for the router.
    01-27-10 03:45 AM
    Updates! I was able to get a $10 dollars refund for my unlock code at unlock2go.com. they said they have to paid a fee for there vendor also when they get the code for me, so i think thats a fair deal there...

@globalunlockcode- i was getting a provisional pin to enter to my router which i dont know how to enter it in. a lilttle complicated.

@cellunlocknet- i was able to connect my phone to wifi after follow the steps you provided. thanks a lot
    01-27-10 09:20 AM
    I've always been using the iphone, all generations, my recent one was 3gs, but i decided to go with the storm 2 since i've had the iphone for awhile..i dont want to say anything about the storm yet because i dont know all the functions of it as well as the options.. its a bit complicated...i hope i learned it all. shes a pretty beast though. btw, my iphone was jailbroken, so i was able to dl a lots of games for free and kool apps and themes...is there any ways that i can do the same to the storm 9550? themes also?
    01-27-10 09:25 AM
    Updates! I was able to get a $10 dollars refund for my unlock code at unlock2go.com. they said they have to paid a fee for there vendor also when they get the code for me, so i think thats a fair deal there...

@globalunlockcode- i was getting a provisional pin to enter to my router which i dont know how to enter it in. a lilttle complicated.

@cellunlocknet- i was able to connect my phone to wifi after follow the steps you provided. thanks a lot
    Glad to hear that worked out for you.Enjoy your Storm 2
    01-27-10 01:50 PM
    Can i unlock my and still keep it on verizon until i get a SIM from another carrier? If so what are the steps to do it. Been searching around and really havent come across anything i can use. Any help would be appreciated.
    02-12-10 03:48 PM
    Can i unlock my and still keep it on verizon until i get a SIM from another carrier? If so what are the steps to do it. Been searching around and really havent come across anything i can use. Any help would be appreciated.
    Yes abolutely. If you have a Verizon account you can try to call them first and ask if they would give you the code for free. Once you unlock it and get the SIM card, you simply need to go to Options/Mobile Network and change Technology to GSM/UMTS and select 2G. To revert back to Verizon same thing but you will set it to 1XEV.

If Verizon doesn't give you the code, we can get it for you
    02-12-10 03:52 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD