help please!!!
    i just got a blackberry storm from my friend and it has a Verizon sim in it. I will need to unlock in order to use it at T Mobile.
    How do I do that? Do I need an unlock code? I'm not with Verizon so I'm not sure they will give it to me if I call them.
    Any suggestions?
    04-24-10 11:33 PM
    do a quick search here on the forum for "unlocking services" I have seen post where people have had it done for as little a 2 bucks.
    04-25-10 12:01 AM
    Verizon will not unlock it for you, although they may for your friend unless he has already taken it off of his plan.

Search Crackberry for unlock codes and you will be presented with many options, but they will cost you a few dollars.
    04-25-10 12:01 AM
    help please!!!
    i just got a blackberry storm from my friend and it has a Verizon sim in it. I will need to unlock in order to use it at T Mobile.
    How do I do that? Do I need an unlock code? I'm not with Verizon so I'm not sure they will give it to me if I call them.
    Any suggestions?
    We can unlock it for you within minutes, feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions.
    04-25-10 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD