Hello I need help to unlock a tmobile blackberry 8900 to work on at&t network!! Also I cannot call tmobile and ask for the unlock codebecause I already canceled my service with them so please some help would be great with this !!
    11-26-09 01:18 PM
    You will need to use one of the many unlocking companies. There is usually a small fee for this service.
    11-26-09 01:19 PM
    We can help you unlock it let us know who you decide on
    11-26-09 01:34 PM
    Hello I need help to unlock a tmobile blackberry 8900 to work on at&t network!! Also I cannot call tmobile and ask for the unlock codebecause I already canceled my service with them so please some help would be great with this !!
    We can unlock the phone for you and send you the code within a couple if minutes
    11-26-09 02:13 PM
    We can unlock the phone for you and send you the code within a couple if minutes
    How much would you charge ? And can you just send me the unlock code once I pay for it ? Or would I have to have the phone in my hand to do?
    11-26-09 02:27 PM
    How much would you charge ? And can you just send me the unlock code once I pay for it ? Or would I have to have the phone in my hand to do?
    With the Crackberry discount it would be $9.99. We need the phone's 15 Digit IMEI on order to process your unlock code. If you have the phone's IMEI, you can place the order and we will email you the unlock code and you can unlock the phone whenever you have the phone with you.
    11-26-09 02:29 PM
    With the Crackberry discount it would be $9.99. We need the phone's 15 Digit IMEI on order to process your unlock code. If you have the phone's IMEI, you can place the order and we will email you the unlock code and you can unlock the phone whenever you have the phone with you.
    okay that would be great and what would the steps be to unlock the phone once i receive the unlock code?
    11-26-09 02:37 PM
    okay that would be great and what would the steps be to unlock the phone once i receive the unlock code?
    Pretty simple, here are the instructions:

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP [ALT] 2)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked
    11-26-09 02:40 PM
    Pretty simple, here are the instructions:

1. Go to settings menu => and then Options
    2. Select Advanced options => and then Sim card
    3. Type MEPD using your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEPD)
    4. Type MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 on your Blackberry keyboard (NOTE: You will not see any text appear on the screen while typing MEP [ALT] 2)
    5. You should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code". Type in the unlock code received from CellUnlock.net and press in the track wheel / jog dial to confirm
    6. Your phone is now unlocked
    thank you i have bought the unlock code and i will be unlocking tomorrow =]
    11-26-09 07:27 PM
    11-26-09 08:53 PM
    11-26-09 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD