09-17-10 12:35 AM
175 1234 ...
tools
    We are now able to remote unlock Telus and Bell storm phones
    PM me for details
    Hi I just tried to PM ngreen but as I have only 2 posts it will not allow me to. can you email me so I can get your address. Thanks
    03-16-09 03:15 PM
    Seems as though there may finally be a winner in the bell unlock codes
    03-16-09 03:55 PM
    I got my Bell phone unlocked using ngreen. I was able to use a fido SIM card, however I have not tried the data yet.
    03-28-09 03:51 AM
    I got my Bell phone unlocked using ngreen. I was able to use a fido SIM card, however I have not tried the data yet.
    I got mine unlock by ngreen as well....put my rogers sim in it and everything works as it supposed to...calls data pin bb msg even mms :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 08:39 AM
    ngreen pulls the rabbit out of the hat on this 1, he is the first to get the storms unlocked. It is pricey not as bad as the turbo sim guys but more than unlocking a Rogers phone but should be worth it. I have talked to Rogers and there is no Data available for the paygo so I will transfere my # back to rogers. I can say it does connect to Rogers in edge but not EDGE with a paygo card in the phone, but should have the answers tomorrow once i transfere the account back to Rogers, Bell Mobility has not stayed with the original price plan that I had set up in the begining when I put the phone online. Right from the first month it was 50 bucks higher than agreed, then 28 next month and finally had to drop some of my free daytime talk time to 50 min. to get the rate back to where we had it in the begining. I never really had that problem with Rogers just the storm would not work on their service. I will let all know tomorrow when I transfere the full service over to Rogers as to browser, email status. Hope this helps people with some info about these phone's they need to know. Thanks for the space
    03-29-09 10:44 AM
    Question, After you unlock Storm, something changes in the Phone, do you have to reload everything again ie, service books, is like a virgin phone?
    03-30-09 02:46 AM
    Question, After you unlock Storm, something changes in the Phone, do you have to reload everything again ie, service books, is like a virgin phone?
    no nothing it just unlock the phone so that you can use it with any gsm carrier on....no changes or anything..totally safe....
    all the info you have on the device is still intact!!
    03-31-09 09:08 AM
    Is it possible to use a unlocked Bell Storm on another CDMA network (MTS)?
    04-01-09 10:11 PM
    No you can't bring a cdma phone to another cdma carrier in canada...but if you unlock it by let's say ngreen you could use it on any gsm carrier
    This method only unlocks the gsm part not the cdma...

04-02-09 06:39 AM
    Nice part though of unlocking a Bell Storm is that with a rogers account and a bell account you can use both services at the same time as when I put the rogers sim in the unlocked Storm both services worked you just had to go in the menu in manage connections and change the 1 setting from Global to 2G-3G, kind cool way of doing it so basiclly if you are under contract to bell or rogers you can pick the best service for yourself based on price plan when they have a special on lock in the rate and cancel the other service back to just the very basic service and complete your contract without penelty or if your employer has a Bell plan and they want you to use that for business, during business hours you use their service at night change the settings and use yours at night, as I know someone that has a Bell contract moved to Manitoba and MTS was a partner of bell but now is not so you can't move your contract over to MTS so they are stuck in a 100 per month contract with bell and if they buy it out Bell wants huge money more than the 100 plan they are paying to buy out the contract. I told them to back off their plan to basic and let them expire or sell their blackberry's to someone in Ontario and let the new buyer assume their balance of the contract. Don't know why a Bell storm won't work on MTS though as they are both CDMA unless it uses the GSM portion on the phone. But my friends out there did tell me their Bell blackberry's would work on MTS but MTS wanted them to take new hardware so they could lock them into a contract with MTS. Weird stuff but something to think about, if there was some fast inexpensive way to get my phone out to my friends I would send it to them to have it checked out. Also if the GSM can be unlocked the CDMA must be able to be unlocked also
    Last edited by jwilson2090; 04-03-09 at 01:25 PM. Reason: additional comments
    04-03-09 01:24 PM
    When I unlocked mine nothing changed if you want to use a different service then you need to get their service books from the carrier which usually they are happy to do just so they get another customer
    04-03-09 01:27 PM
    Well after 45 minutes on the phone with Rogers they have refused to move my phone # back from Bell Mobility and activate my unlocked Storm on the Rogers network. All this at a cost of the phone and unlocking it. I know I can put a Rogers sim in it and it works but without a Rogers sim it won't work on Rogers of course and I can't get the new sim activated since their system will not accept the IMEI # from the storm in their system. So in retrospect I should have kept my Rogers account active just put in the sim and call Rogers Blackberry support and have them send the service books, oh well keep this in mind everyone in Ontario
    04-03-09 02:27 PM
    Will you have to re- unlock if you do an OS upgrade?

04-06-09 11:27 AM
    Will you have to re- unlock if you do an OS upgrade?

No.

10char
    04-06-09 11:34 AM
    please click this blue link if you all wanted unlock blackberry storm

Blackberry
    04-08-09 01:13 AM
    hey ngreen, can you PM me regarding unlocking bell bb 9530
    04-12-09 09:55 PM
    ngreen, I'm interested in unlocking my Bell Storm 9530.
    04-13-09 12:40 PM
    Received my code to unlock my Bell Storm 9530 today from Cellfservices, very easy procedure to follow, unlocked very quickly! Thanks for a great service. Only took over a week to get unlock code!
    04-13-09 10:22 PM
    got my code from ngreen last nite, worked flawlessly, now have bb storm 9530 from Bell unlocked...thx nick
    04-14-09 06:45 AM
    Your welcome any thing else let me know
    04-14-09 04:04 PM
    ngreen I am also interested in unlocking my Bell storm. I can't send PM's yet though.
    04-14-09 04:12 PM
    I don't understand about unlocking bell blackberry? It won't do much besides being able to go on a contract with out data that's about it

04-16-09 08:16 AM
    See now I have been told many things. I have been told that yes the storm can be unlocked, no the storm doesnt need unlocking you just have to change the sim (because it is also the cdma version?) and no the storm can not be unlocked at all. Can anyone clear this up for me and or provide me this unlock code I keep hearing about?
    The storm can be unlocked I three that are unlocked one is hooked to
    Bell mobility. One thing you need to know is every storm have there own
    Unlock code I have the unlock code for the one that's I activated with bell.

If you want an unlock code for tours there are many sites you can go to and get an unlock
    For aroung 20 to 40 dollars and tney email you the code and instructions on how to do it.

If you need any more help let me know

04-20-09 12:38 AM
    Bell Storm lock code received from ngreen and worked perfect.

Thanks for the great service and responding to my emails!!

04-29-09 11:38 PM
    is it still free pin message from here in canada to my friend from florida ??
    05-06-09 12:54 AM
175 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD