hi i purchased an unlockcode on UNLOCK BLACKBERRY - BLACKBERRY UNLOCKING - BLACKBERRY UNLOCK CODES is this website a good and legit site ?
    12-03-09 01:49 AM
    hi i purchased an unlockcode on UNLOCK BLACKBERRY - BLACKBERRY UNLOCKING - BLACKBERRY UNLOCK CODES is this website a good and legit site ?
    I don't know but you're asking AFTER you purchased?
    Let us know how it goes.
    12-03-09 02:04 AM
    Never heard of them they seem expensive. If it doesn't work out feel free to contact us.
    12-03-09 02:27 AM
    The official website that provides true %100 permanent remote unlock codes for your gsm blackberry.
    Not sure if I'd trust a site that has an obvious typo on their homepage...

Also not sure what they're claiming is "official"
    Last edited by ttbryson; 12-03-09 at 02:37 AM.
    12-03-09 02:35 AM
    CellUnlock.net Wireless-Your #1 Source for Accessories, Parts, Repairs, Service & Unlocking!

Super fast, super good customer service...next time trust the guys crackberry.com has partnered with on several occasions
    12-03-09 03:13 AM
    CellUnlock.net Wireless-Your #1 Source for Accessories, Parts, Repairs, Service & Unlocking!

Super fast, super good customer service...next time trust the guys crackberry.com has partnered with on several occasions
    second that.
    12-03-09 03:18 AM
    lost my mony on that site, just got one on the cellunlock site and got it in a fiew hours.
    thx guys for the tip
    12-03-09 08:08 PM
    We can unlock it for you as well.
    12-03-09 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD