Where's the best place to go to get the unlock code for my Storm? I tried calling tech support but I was transferred overseas and the guy kept on thinking I meant unlock CDMA and said it wasn't possible.
    thanks, because although right now it's not a priority it would be nice.

Or would it just be cheaper to get a roaming package then to get a prepaid SIM?
    EDIT: While Rogers has a $10 US data plan (and maybe international also), Bell doesn't. On the bright side Bell charges 5 cents/kilobyte everywhere it seems, so I will be charged the same thing for the appx 100 mb or so I'll use.
    Last edited by grahamf; 04-23-10 at 08:04 PM.
    04-23-10 07:49 PM
    We can get you the unlock code within minutes just let us know.

You have to weigh your options and do a little research if you just want to use a roaming package.
    04-23-10 09:40 PM
    Let us know if you need any help unlocking your 9530!
    04-24-10 12:12 PM
    Where's the best place to go to get the unlock code for my Storm? I tried calling tech support but I was transferred overseas and the guy kept on thinking I meant unlock CDMA and said it wasn't possible.
    thanks, because although right now it's not a priority it would be nice.

Or would it just be cheaper to get a roaming package then to get a prepaid SIM?
    EDIT: While Rogers has a $10 US data plan (and maybe international also), Bell doesn't. On the bright side Bell charges 5 cents/kilobyte everywhere it seems, so I will be charged the same thing for the appx 100 mb or so I'll use.
    Most of us can get you the unlock code for a reasonable price. Canadian carriers will never give you the code for free, even if your life depended on it

Let us know if you still need to unlock your Blackberry, we can email you the code within a couple of minutes
    04-25-10 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD