Good afternoon,
    I need help! My phone is locked. I have 8 out of 10 attempts for my password. If I enter two more times, my phone will be wiped out and reset. I don't want to lose my contacts. I contacted Sprint but they're not able to help me. They sent service books to my phone, I took the battery out, I turned off the phone and turned it back on but was unsuccessful with unlocking my phone. The Sprint Rep recommended that I contact this website for assistance. I know ny password. I don't know what happened. I just simply don't want to lose my contacts(address book). Please help!

Thank you so much,
    Colzette
    04-13-09 12:25 PM
    If you know your password and that's not unlocking it. Did it get changed somehow?
    04-13-09 12:28 PM
    I know for sure that I didn't change it unless someone changed it or tried to change it without my knowledge. I just need to unlock it and access my phone.

Colzette
    04-13-09 12:49 PM
    Without the password you can't bypass the lock screen.
    04-13-09 12:50 PM
    Hello,
    I just recently got a BlackBerry 8830 from a friend. He was with Sprint in America, and now I'm in Canada. I got the MSL code and the ESN number but don't know where to go from here. Any help is appreciated, or even if you could suggest a direction for me, that would be great.
    04-14-09 06:33 PM
    Good afternoon,
    I need help! My phone is locked. I have 8 out of 10 attempts for my password. If I enter two more times, my phone will be wiped out and reset. I don't want to lose my contacts. I contacted Sprint but they're not able to help me. They sent service books to my phone, I took the battery out, I turned off the phone and turned it back on but was unsuccessful with unlocking my phone. The Sprint Rep recommended that I contact this website for assistance. I know ny password. I don't know what happened. I just simply don't want to lose my contacts(address book). Please help!

Thank you so much,
    Colzette
    try to enter 7777 and click enter then enter your password. i unlocked my 8830
    with the 7777
    06-13-09 11:33 PM
    We're having the same problem, except we don't have a password. My daughter pressed the lock button, but to unlock it it says to press * and an icon I don't recognize... It's like an up arrow and a phone. What's that. Help
    08-26-09 03:05 PM
    That is the GREEN PHONE BUTTON. So press * and GreenButton
    08-26-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD