My sister's husband from USA had a Blackberry 8310 . He had gone bored and my Sister sent the blackberry to me.

The Blackberry has AT&T branded over it and everything is unlocked except the network.

Now from where can I get the free unlock code for it ? As from the shops I have asked the cost is coming out a lot.

I am from India by the way, so AT&T customer care cannot be called and they don't offer Email requests.

Cannot i get unlocked it for subsidy or for free ?

Waiting for reply.
    05-15-10 01:03 PM
    We can unlock it for you and within a few minutes. Only the branded carrier can issue one for free.
    05-15-10 01:26 PM
    Agreed. Unfortunately only your carrier can get you a free code. We can help you unlock your phone though
    05-17-10 07:38 PM
    Berrymods.com will unlock it for free.

You can PM me your imei and carrier and I will send you back the unlock code.
    05-21-10 04:50 PM
    as far as I know free codes does not unlock your phone, so even if you would find a unlock code or whatever you'd have to spend some money.If your contract period is complete you can ask your cellular operator for the unlock code. But, they do make it very difficult for you to get the code.
    Unlocking4U - Unlocking the Blackberry 8310 mobile phone
    I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
    Hope this helps.
    Makes no sense... A unlock code is a unlock code whether you buy one or get one for free! Why pay for a unlock code when you can get one for free???
    05-22-10 08:02 AM
    Why pay for a car wash when you can wash your car yourself ...all about service.
    05-23-10 12:40 AM
    I have a BB 8310 and would like to unlock it. Im in the UK and the phone is locked to T-Mobile. Is there anyway I can unlock this for free?
    08-16-10 07:38 AM
    I have a BB 8310 and would like to unlock it. Im in the UK and the phone is locked to T-Mobile. Is there anyway I can unlock this for free?
    Send us an email, we can work something out.
    08-16-10 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD