I decided to use uniquephones as my unlocking service as they seemed to have the best price available (9.99 after using coupon code 'crackberry').
    I did not recieve my code within the promissed timeframe, so I contacted their "customer service" live chat. The man on the other end of the line seemed evasive, and told me that my order was 'flagged' for potential fraud. I decided to call their 1-800 only to find that the guy told me he knew this was Yuri and told me to stop my girlfriend calling him from rutgers........Needless to say I was shocked.
    Obviously this guy has had issues in the past and is now overprotective. I tried to explain to him that he was mistaken, but he just hung up on me. I phoned my credit card company to get an authorization number so I can prove to this guy that it was, infact, a legitimate charge only to have him disconnect our conversation yet again after telling me that I was "displaying classic internet fraud signs" by being so persistant......lol. I guess he just wanted me to sit there and be treated like crap while he feels better about himself while he's in his basement.
    Just a little warning to you all, sometimes the best deal is not always the best, and dont have "an email address that's similar to" Yuri's.
    10-14-09 11:55 AM
    IF you need your phone unlocked still let me know or check out Unlock My BlackBerry - Any BlackBerry $17, Storms $25
    10-14-09 02:04 PM
    I decided to go with mobileunlocked.com as an alternative. they promise a 12-24 hour return for my telus branded phone. If I, and I hope this is not the case, have another issue, I will gladly try you. Whats your turn around time for telus phones?
    Thanks,
    Adam
    10-14-09 03:14 PM
    Sorry Adam to hear about your poor experience. As I was reading your initial post, my eyes couldn't help but to widen. I hope you had your request resolved!!
    10-14-09 07:02 PM
    I decided to go with mobileunlocked.com as an alternative. they promise a 12-24 hour return for my telus branded phone. If I, and I hope this is not the case, have another issue, I will gladly try you. Whats your turn around time for telus phones?
    Thanks,
    Adam
    Our process time for Telus unlock code is about 3 hours.
    10-14-09 10:19 PM
    I decided to use uniquephones as my unlocking service as they seemed to have the best price available (9.99 after using coupon code 'crackberry').
    I did not recieve my code within the promissed timeframe, so I contacted their "customer service" live chat. The man on the other end of the line seemed evasive, and told me that my order was 'flagged' for potential fraud. I decided to call their 1-800 only to find that the guy told me he knew this was Yuri and told me to stop my girlfriend calling him from rutgers........Needless to say I was shocked.
    Obviously this guy has had issues in the past and is now overprotective. I tried to explain to him that he was mistaken, but he just hung up on me. I phoned my credit card company to get an authorization number so I can prove to this guy that it was, infact, a legitimate charge only to have him disconnect our conversation yet again after telling me that I was "displaying classic internet fraud signs" by being so persistant......lol. I guess he just wanted me to sit there and be treated like crap while he feels better about himself while he's in his basement.
    Just a little warning to you all, sometimes the best deal is not always the best, and dont have "an email address that's similar to" Yuri's.
    Sad to hear...let us know how it turns out...we deliver Telus/Bell codes instantly
    10-14-09 11:14 PM
    Yup sorry to hear that happen to u. Best of luck.
    10-15-09 04:20 PM
    That's ashame. I think we've all had bad experiences with fraud..I have atleast, but it doesn't mean everyone's a fraudster!

Whats the point staying in business if everyone's your enemy??
    10-16-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD