hi all - i'm being faced with a dilemma. Our carrier ( Etisalat ) in the UAE is seemingly blocking some sites on the BB ( like adult, voip, etc ). I have no clue as to how they are doing this. I tried installing a different version OS on the device thinking this can undo the problem but did not work.

I was hoping some one out there could help find a way around this. On our pcs - we would use a free / paid vpn client to find our way around - don know if a free vpn software exists for BB...

all comments /feedback / suggestions are welcome.

Thank You

Kind Regards
    02-17-10 07:09 AM
    Try using Bolt browser than tube8.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 08:22 AM
    I didn't know that the UAE proxied information, but I know other countries do. If thats the case, then you would have to do what the poster under you said if it works..other than that, no os updates or unlocking will help you
    02-17-10 04:24 PM
    hi all - i'm being faced with a dilemma. Our carrier ( Etisalat ) in the UAE is seemingly blocking some sites on the BB ( like adult, voip, etc ). I have no clue as to how they are doing this. I tried installing a different version OS on the device thinking this can undo the problem but did not work.

I was hoping some one out there could help find a way around this. On our pcs - we would use a free / paid vpn client to find our way around - don know if a free vpn software exists for BB...

Thank You

Kind Regards
    Did you try it with Bolt?
    02-17-10 07:16 PM

Thank You

Kind Regards
    I can help you.
    11-11-13 01:43 AM
    I can help you.
    How ?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:01 AM
    How ?

Posted via CB10
    They can't. Like a previous poster who didn't read what the actual thread was about, they're trying to promote their service to someone who doesn't need it.

Moderators, is this acceptable?
    11-20-13 06:20 AM
    Edit : posted by wrong
    Gafar Cheruvadi likes this.
    11-20-13 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD