Hello, I just bought a Storm2 unactivated is it possible to be unlock without activating thru verizon? any info would be much appreciated. THanks
    11-15-09 10:08 PM
    11-15-09 10:17 PM
    I want to know how to unlock my "unactivated" storm2?
    11-15-09 10:42 PM
    Sure you just need the blindly type MEPD MEP2 and 8 more chars after turning off all connections. First you need the 8 char code which each S2 having it's own special code. Has nothing to do with being active.
    11-15-09 10:44 PM
    is there any direction on how to unlock it? I'm not familiar on how to do it. A thorough direction would gladly be appreciated. Where would I get cheap/discounted unlock code? Thanks.
    11-16-09 04:56 AM
    is there any direction on how to unlock it? I'm not familiar on how to do it. A thorough direction would gladly be appreciated. Where would I get cheap/discounted unlock code? Thanks.
    You're not going to get your carrier to unlock the Storm 2 if it's not activated.

You CAN purchase the Unlock Code and unlock it without being activated.

Here's a link to one of the several sites that sell unlock codes for your Storm 2.

- Unlock your Blackberry Storm. Unlock codes Blackberry Storm

The Unlock codes come with instructions on how to do the unlocking using the code provided.
    11-16-09 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD