I attempted to order an unlock code for my Bell Mobility Bold 9700 from InstantUnlockCodes.com. After several days they said that they couldn't get the code, that "There are so many mobile out there sometimes the firmware on certain versions mean I can't generate the code".

They said they will refund my money but one of the reasons I got this phone was the expectation I could use it as a world phone.

Bell mobility has already said that they don't unlock their phones. What are my options?
    01-16-10 08:44 AM
    I attempted to order an unlock code for my Bell Mobility Bold 9700 from InstantUnlockCodes.com. After several days they said that they couldn't get the code, that "There are so many mobile out there sometimes the firmware on certain versions mean I can't generate the code".

They said they will refund my money but one of the reasons I got this phone was the expectation I could use it as a world phone.

Bell mobility has already said that they don't unlock their phones. What are my options?
    We can unlock your Blackberry 9700. We can get you the unlock code 100% for your phone and we can email it to you within a couple of minutes.

The success rate of Bell 9700 unlocking is 100%. Check out the signature for coupon code & you can also check our feedback all over Crackberry.com
    01-16-10 10:14 AM

Maybe they were experiencing issues or just don't have access to those. We can definitely get you the codes you need.

Your phone will work just fine no matter where in the world you take.

-Happy Unlocking
    01-16-10 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD