hi guys can u tell me what types r there to unlock 8900,i know one is when you call service operator and they give u code and second one is when guys at local mobile repair store connects bb via cabel and unlock it i don't know what they exactly do,i heard bb unlocked by cabel later have softwear problems,btw i'am talking about 8900 locked to tmobile croatia,do u have any tips,thx
    02-23-09 05:49 AM
    I would suggest either calling your carrier to get an unlock code (which is free) or ordering an unlock code from Horizon Wireless. Just tell your provider you are traveling to another country and need to get a SIM card for another provider.
    02-23-09 11:48 AM
    I would suggest either calling your carrier to get an unlock code (which is free) or ordering an unlock code from Horizon Wireless. Just tell your provider you are traveling to another country and need to get a SIM card for another provider.
    are they obligated to give unlock code
    02-23-09 01:53 PM
    No, but T-mobile seems to be good about giving them out. Lots of members here have reported success when asking T-mobile.
    02-23-09 02:05 PM
    i called tmo customer service and told them the story of going out of the country and a day later received the unlock code without hesitation or issue so i could give my pearl to my bf to make room for my 8900. the CSR i had even tried to unlock my 8900 for me so i could travel with my new phone on my supposed trip but there was a 14 day waiting period for new phones. i will be calling soon to unlock for the heck of it.
    02-23-09 02:08 PM
    i called tmo customer services to have the unlock code on my 8900 on Friday. The code was e-mailed to me on Saturday. Just tell them that your going overseas. As long as you did not ask for an unlock code on your account in the past six months then you are good to go.
    02-23-09 02:19 PM
    thanks guys on replys,i'am tmobile Croatia,do they give unlock codes in US for all phones or just blackberry when you say you're going abroad
    02-23-09 03:24 PM
    hey wassup guys can anybody plz help me out. in providing me with a unlock code. i jus bought a 8900 from tmobile , but my carrier is AT&T can anybody please help me out . i would really appreciate it.
    11-20-09 11:52 PM
    hey wassup guys can anybody plz help me out. in providing me with a unlock code. i jus bought a 8900 from tmobile , but my carrier is AT&T can anybody please help me out . i would really appreciate it.
    If you need answers, start your own post.
    11-21-09 12:14 AM
    thanks man but im kind of new with this . i dont know how to actually use this page so far im learning
    11-21-09 12:22 AM
    thanks man but im kind of new with this . i dont know how to actually use this page so far im learning
    Oh, sorry dude i didnt see how many posts you have!! My bad, sorry if i sounded like an ****... Welcome to CrackBerry!! This should help you get started

whoops didnt know j.e.r.k was a swear! my bad mods
    Last edited by BlackBerryr; 11-21-09 at 12:33 AM. Reason: swear word :(
    11-21-09 12:31 AM
    i have a black berry under tmobile and i called them to try to get the code and they said i need to be the owner of the phone and really didnt help me... if any one smart and know how to handle tmobile customer care to get me the bb MEP Code ill really appreciate your time... i have all the info if youd just email me at sammaria_lexius@hotmail.com i also IM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 04:08 PM
    I use T-Mobile also, and I didn't have a problem getting my code. It is probably useless though.
    11-22-09 11:30 PM
    hy guys. I have bb bought in t-mobile,but in my country they won't give you unlock code. there is no one in my ****ty town thaht can unlock it and I bought code over the internet,but they're not good. please tell me what to do,I'm desperate thanks
    11-23-09 04:26 PM
    hy guys. I have bb bought in t-mobile,but in my country they won't give you unlock code. there is no one in my ****ty town thaht can unlock it and I bought code over the internet,but they're not good. please tell me what to do,I'm desperate thanks
    We can help you unlock your Blackberry and guarantee that it will work.
    11-24-09 08:03 PM
    Let us know we can unlock it for you.

We can unlock it, keep us in mind in deciding.
    11-24-09 10:49 PM
    No they are not, Canadian Carriers will never give out the codes.
    11-25-09 11:29 AM
    I bougth a phone from gsm monster.com a curve 8900 new a they provide me an unlocked code that is not working i have tried 6 times and the phone does not take it what can i do? This was my chrismast present for my mother she is taking the phone out of seas!!! Please help me
    12-21-09 09:55 PM
    I bougth a phone from gsm monster.com a curve 8900 new a they provide me an unlocked code that is not working i have tried 6 times and the phone does not take it what can i do? This was my chrismast present for my mother she is taking the phone out of seas!!! Please help me
    We can help you unlock your phone and guaranty 100% it will work.
    12-21-09 09:57 PM
    You want to have them give you the correct code for it. You never want to enter a code more than once unless instructed to do so. Attempting beyond 10x's will permanently lock your device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD