What's going on yall? I've been following this site for a while and would first like to thank everyone with the leaked os's as well as answers to all the questions I ever had pertaining to my berry. (STorm) I really need help with this new problem though
    Now I currently have a 2 blackberry storms. One that I use and one that I don't. The activated storm was given to me as a replacement in store while the other one was accidently sent to me also as a replacement but through the mail. I would just like to know if there is anyway that I would be able to unlock the second storm for use with Tmobile or ATnT.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks yall.
    05-26-09 11:21 PM
    It is possible to use a Storm on AT&T or T-Mobile, but first I'd make sure they're okay with you keeping the second phone so that you don't get charged full price for a Storm...
    05-26-09 11:24 PM
    i dont know if it's ok with them.. but according to their records i sent the phone i received through the mail back...
    05-26-09 11:25 PM
    Be careful man. That same scenario happened to me and 8 months later I got a phone call telling me they are charging me full price for the blackberry. Needless to say I did not want to pay them another $700 so I returned the phone. Just trying to give you a friendly heads up!
    05-26-09 11:34 PM
    thanks for the heads up but i think i'll be good. I need help though. When you unlock the storm wat number will be on the unlocked phone. Do you need a functional verizion number in order to unlock the phone in the first place? Please help me out yall.
    thanks.
    05-30-09 10:30 PM
    Send the phone you are not using back to Verizon then you won't have to worry about all the issues of unlocking, what number will be on it or if it needs to be activated to get it unlocked.

Sounds much more simple and is also the RIGHT thing to do!
    05-30-09 10:58 PM
    Send the phone you are not using back to Verizon then you won't have to worry about all the issues of unlocking, what number will be on it or if it needs to be activated to get it unlocked.

Sounds much more simple and is also the RIGHT thing to do!
    +1. Karma's a *****.
    05-30-09 11:59 PM
    Keeping the Storm is essentially theft -- like walking out of a Verizon store with a Storm you didn't pay for. You didn't pay for it so it isn't yours. Simple as that.
    05-31-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD