I ordered the unlock codes for m phone from "Unique Phones" and none of the codes they sent worked. Im worried that I am going to use my 10 tries. what happens after that? what do I have to do? thanks

lp
    09-12-09 01:33 AM
    the 10 triesis for the password, don't for a unlock that are diferent things

unlook is for use the phone on any carryer, don`t know if it have a timit of trys

and the pasword is for the safety of yours data at the phone, and after the 12 trys any data on your phone will erase
    09-12-09 02:22 AM
    Your phone will be permanently locked to the carrier if you use up the amount of tries you have to unlock your phone. I don't believe it is 10 though. According to blackberryfaq.com you only get five tries before your phone is locked permanently.

Source

Once you have your unlock code, proceed to these steps:

NOTE: Make sure you follow these or the instructions offered with your unlock code, correctly. If you enter the unlock code incorrectly five times, the device will permanently lock to the carrier to which it is branded
    Also, I would get on customer support with Unique Phones immediately. There was a thread posted back in July about them trying to rip a guy off after the codes they gave him did not work to unlock his Bold. Only after he posted a thread sharing his experience with them did they resolve the issue. http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/use...ed-off-267042/
    09-12-09 03:44 AM
    hi mate try the unlock codes available through the ebay website...they are quite genuine ...i unlocked my tmobile phone for USD3!! Just send them your IMEI number and its done...

Good luck...
    09-12-09 02:28 PM
    Hey lukeprimm,

If any unlocker doesn't offer you a full refund if your code doesn't work, then he is pretty shady.

The only odd thing is that if the code he sent you was actually from the server and not just random numbers, then they should work. Its only when the server shoots back a 'no code found' message, that there is no code available on the main server. When an actual code is produced..it will work
    09-15-09 08:08 PM
    I ordered the unlock codes for m phone from "Unique Phones" and none of the codes they sent worked. Im worried that I am going to use my 10 tries. what happens after that? what do I have to do? thanks

lp
    What network is your phone locked to ?
    09-16-09 01:33 AM
    I have the curve javeling 8900 i had the ten tries then it erased everything and in the network said everything was erased and i couldnt do anything. What can I do?
    Last edited by d8900; 10-06-09 at 09:18 PM.
    10-06-09 09:15 PM
    email info@unlockmybberry.com

what model phone do you have? how many times have you tried to unlock it? Has he asked you to run a logger?

I have steps that might work even after entering the unlock code 10 times.
    10-06-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD