Greets,

As my title says, here is my deal, I've already got and use my 9700 which cellunlock worked beautiful for me to free months back. I also have a storm that had been freed a couple years ago.

Now I have a good girlfriend of mine that had her older pearl 8130 bite the dust on Fido (owned by Rogers) and is in the midst of having to wait for a new phone (10days). She is going to sit back and wait for the Torch to become available out here in Vancouver BC because I offered to help her with my old trusty pearl that sits back in it's box in my closet that can come to some good Karma but of course it's locked to my carrier BELL. I told her to hang on today and that I have to unlock the damn thing first before I can give it to you for good use until you get your new berry.

Ugh....so I know, I'm not looking for a hand out at all here but curious, is it even worth it for me to call BELL, sit on hold only to find out that they won't unlock the old Pearl for me? I just want to help out a friend that's in need and needs a berry STAT. LOL.

Anyone's thoughts? Or just find out how muchy to get it freed up for her?

Cheers guys.
    08-23-10 08:46 PM
    Well don't I feel like a winner, being that it's CDMA, I probably can't get it unlocked now can I? God I feel like a n00b.
    08-23-10 10:47 PM
    Pearl can't be unlocked, Sorry.
    08-24-10 12:22 AM
    Yeah I figured as much, thanks for the reply though.
    08-24-10 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD