Hi there,

I have an 8900, and I contacted T-Mobile (my old provider) to give me the unlock code. They sent me the code, which I entered, but every time I enter it I get the message "Code Error; Please Wait". Has anyone here had this problem/does anyone know how to fix it? I have 6 tries left, and the guy at T-Mobile support just told me to keep trying the code, which I don't think is wise.
    07-05-10 01:53 PM
    Just get a new code. I bought an unlock code on ebay for $0.99. Worked like a charm.
    07-12-10 08:41 PM
    Moved to the Unlocking Forum to get the attention of the reputable unlockers
    that are members here.

If T-Mobile can't help you, one of these guys will get you squared away

DO NOT enter the bad code anymore. If you exhaust all your attempts I am not
    sure anyone will be able to help you.
    07-13-10 01:18 AM
    I suggest you get a new code from one of us reliable unlockers on Crackberry.com. Most of us that have been around for a while know what we're doing and have great feedback on here from those that support us

Visit any of our sites and place your order. Its surprisingly cheap and fast!
    07-13-10 07:45 PM
    If you send us the imei and the code, we can verify if it correct or not before you make the purchase. Send us a PM or a email.
    07-13-10 09:04 PM
    Any luck with the code?
    07-16-10 05:11 PM