Hello,
    I am using an iPhone 3g (which is doing terribly right now- it barely functions). I bought a curve 8520 and I will unlock it. Can I keep my current plan on AT&T? Also can I switch back and forth between the two phones with the same sim?

Thanks,
    Paul
    04-22-11 05:17 PM
    Yes you won't have a problem putting new sim cards in your blackberry once you unlock it!! If you need help let us know, some good unlocker's online here.
    04-25-11 04:20 PM
    yup no problems would be there at all.
    04-27-11 08:14 AM
    Yes, you can use the 3G Sim card with a Blackberry...
    All you need to do is to unlock your Blackberry and it will be able to work with other carriers.

So, just use some Blackberry unlocking service and then you are free to use your Blackberry phone with your old Sim card..
    04-27-11 02:01 PM
    Hope the other great unlocker's were able to answer your question! any more please let us know
    04-27-11 07:05 PM
    Hello,
    I am using an iPhone 3g (which is doing terribly right now- it barely functions). I bought a curve 8520 and I will unlock it. Can I keep my current plan on AT&T? Also can I switch back and forth between the two phones with the same sim?

Thanks,
    Paul
    Yes you can but AT&T might change your iPhone Data Plan to a Blackberry Data Plan. If you're on the grandfathered unlimited they will keep you on unlimited but for Blackberry and you can always switch back to an iPhone.
    04-27-11 11:40 PM
    Yes there may be some complications considering those phones are very different
    04-30-11 09:03 PM
    With AT&T as long as you're on an unlimited data plan, you can switch back and forth to other smartphone plans and will keep your unlimited.
    05-03-11 04:14 PM
    With AT&T as long as you're on an unlimited data plan, you can switch back and forth to other smartphone plans and will keep your unlimited.
    and thank god for that!! I'd be poor if it wasn't for that nice little tid bit.
    05-05-11 04:37 PM
    Agree with cellunlocknet...
    07-16-11 10:26 AM
    Would never leave AT&T, we have the $60 Unlimited International Data plan...not only emails..any data
    07-16-11 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD