Hi,

My friend had just given me a BB Pearl 9100 as a gift. However, it's locked with Virgin Canada, and when I try to unlock it thru other companies, it seems that they're having trouble finding the right code for me. One company said my IMEI is not a "regular IMEI" and that they're having trouble finding a good code for me. I assume the BB is not a retail version, since my friend works at some IT company and that's where he got the BB from, maybe a pre-production model or something, not sure. So I was wondering if this BB can be unlock or not? Please help anyone!

Thanks!
    06-23-10 08:14 AM
    Hi,

My friend had just given me a BB Pearl 9100 as a gift. However, it's locked with Virgin Canada, and when I try to unlock it thru other companies, it seems that they're having trouble finding the right code for me. One company said my IMEI is not a "regular IMEI" and that they're having trouble finding a good code for me. I assume the BB is not a retail version, since my friend works at some IT company and that's where he got the BB from, maybe a pre-production model or something, not sure. So I was wondering if this BB can be unlock or not? Please help anyone!

Thanks!
    We can unlock it for you. Email us for more info.
    06-23-10 08:32 PM
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Definitely can unlock it for you. Don't leave it to amateurs! Us, cellunlock or remoteunlocker can help you out.
    06-24-10 12:23 AM
    I agree with Carrier unlock. A number of us have been on Crackberry.com helping members for a long time and know what we're doing. Message any of the people that have posted in this thread so far...we can help you assuming that you haven't tried to unlock it 10 times already
    06-24-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD