I recieved my new BB Torch 2 weeks ago and since then whenever I unlock my phone with the password, it freezes teh screen for atleast 30secs. it is very frustrating especially when I have to make a quick phone call..Any idea or help..I went to ATT store and they were really no help..their technical help was 0. I have search on many forums but no proper solution..any help will be very appreciative. thanks
    10-15-10 10:42 AM
    I am having the exact same issue after unlock - very frustrating esp since my corporate security settings mandate a lock after 30min of inactivity. I likewise have a very new device < 2 weeks old.
    10-26-10 03:40 PM
    Have you tried wiping and reinstalling the OS? Maybe one of the leaked OSes might be better as well.
    10-26-10 03:49 PM
    My own freezes after about 20 minutes. Installed latest OS about 4 times
    01-29-11 04:02 PM
    I took my torch out of my holster and noticed that I could not access the blackberry browser. Pressing on the browser the phone would not engage. At this point the phone seemed intermittent. Using the track pad work for a couple of seconds than the screen would freeze. Turning the torch off and then back on didn't seem to do the trick. So after having the phone for 11 days with no problems until now I performed my first battery pull.
    I'm using the OS from the factory.

01-29-11 06:16 PM
    you can get rid of frozen BB Torch screen by resetting your BB by pressing Alt+Del+Ctrl together.....
    the reset button may be given at the back of the handheld....
    08-14-11 08:06 AM
    Its the OS on your device. . you will need to reflash it ...
    08-14-11 10:39 AM
    You can perform a soft reset, which is done by pressing the ALT + CAP + DELETE keys on your handheld at the same time if this doesn’t work, perform a hard reset. This is done by finding the RESET button at the back of the handheld. Sometimes, this button might be near the bottom, under the battery cover. Press the RESET button using a pin or paper clip. With either method, you shouldn’t lose any data.
    10-06-11 10:52 AM