a few days ago, i found a blackberry that looks like it is from the 8800 series on the side of the road. Its tmobile and looks like there was a company sticker on the back that got ripped off. From the lack of SIM or micro SD card or whatever it looks like it was stolen or found and who ever had it before me gave up on unlocking it and took the card.

I am wondering if there is anyway of unlocking it AND possibly activating under verison.
    05-02-09 07:44 PM
    a few days ago, i found a blackberry that looks like it is from the 8800 series on the side of the road. Its tmobile and looks like there was a company sticker on the back that got ripped off. From the lack of SIM or micro SD card or whatever it looks like it was stolen or found and who ever had it before me gave up on unlocking it and took the card.

I am wondering if there is anyway of unlocking it AND possibly activating under verison.
    If its Tmobile it can be a 8800 or 8820. You can unlock it and use it with AT&T or GSM providers. There is no way of knowing if the phone has been blocked already.

It's a 50/50 chance.
    05-03-09 10:10 AM
    Any way to check if it's blocked before you unlock it?
    05-03-09 04:08 PM
    I got a unlock off of ebay for 5$. It worked great amd service was fast. Make sure if you take this route that the person has atleast 98-100% positive feedback. The guy I used had 100% feedback, but I can't remeber who it was.
    05-11-09 01:40 PM
    I got a unlock off of ebay for 5$. It worked great amd service was fast. Make sure if you take this route that the person has atleast 98-100% positive feedback. The guy I used had 100% feedback, but I can't remeber who it was.
    how do you get a $5 phone off ebay, and where I can use a 8820
    05-11-09 02:59 PM
    LOL....I'm pretty sure he meant he got an "unlock" code off ebay for $5. Not a phone!
    05-12-09 08:26 AM
    LOL....I'm pretty sure he meant he got an "unlock" code off ebay for $5. Not a phone!
    it better be a code, or i will kill someone all the time til i get a 5 dollar phone
    05-12-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD